APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past weekend I got a great rate for Portofino in August for the Deluxe room. Is the Deluxe room that much bigger?

This past weekend I got a great rate for Portofino in August for the Deluxe room. Is the Deluxe room that much bigger?

Total - it's about 40 square feet bigger. Alot of the extra square footage is felt in the bathroom. You will get a separate shower AND a soaking tub.

I suspect that in late February, you are starting to get some early spring break vacations. Also, I don't think they've released discounts past this upcoming December.
Are there discounts for Dec. yet? I have been looking at Dec. 3-8 and cannot find anything discounted yet. Trying for RP this time. Where should I be looking? Thank you so much!

Are there discounts for Dec. yet? I have been looking at Dec. 3-8 and cannot find anything discounted yet. Trying for RP this time. Where should I be looking? Thank you so much!
Me too. We just need one night in December as an extra night add on to our WDW trip. No AP rates as of yet :(

I just got APH rates for July 2-6 for RPR standard rooms at 285 a night! Woohoo!!

That's awesome, especially considering it's over the 4th of July holiday. I have been hoping for APH rates for Memorial Day weekend and still nothing. Last year, they came out around April 12th. I'm thinking it's not looking good for the home team this year. :(

That's awesome, especially considering it's over the 4th of July holiday. I have been hoping for APH rates for Memorial Day weekend and still nothing. Last year, they came out around April 12th. I'm thinking it's not looking good for the home team this year. :(
I hope you do get your discount! Just keep stalking I guess. They had PBH and HRH released earlier (I saw HRH disappear within a week or 2) so I wasn’t sure they would release RPR, the most I saw was a king suite which is nice but almost 100 more a night!

I currently have SF booked 8/25-29 but would love a good AP discount for RPR. All I’m seeing right now are suites.

Portofino has deluxe queen rooms for 8/25-8/29 AP rate of $284. Not sure if that helps you, but definitely less expensive than the suites!

Thanks, that’s a bit beyond my budget as a solo. I’m used to paying less than $200/night at RPR but that’s been in September. This year I moved my annual September trip up to avoid the Star Wars opening at Disney.

If nothing comes up the plan is to upgrade my AP to include after 4:00 PM Express. I go several times a year and am often offsite so the Express will come in handy on future trips.

Thanks again!

Thanks, that’s a bit beyond my budget as a solo. I’m used to paying less than $200/night at RPR but that’s been in September. This year I moved my annual September trip up to avoid the Star Wars opening at Disney.

If nothing comes up the plan is to upgrade my AP to include after 4:00 PM Express. I go several times a year and am often offsite so the Express will come in handy on future trips.

Thanks again!

RPR has an APH rate of $189 for 8/28-8/29 if you’re willing to do a split stay to at least get 2 days of express pass. I’m looking at the same week and have a smsm rate of $213 at RPR but trying to get my in-laws a cheaper rate than their $254 at PBH. I’d love a cheaper rate for us too but idk if that’s going to happen.

Last edited:
RPR has an APH rate of $189 for 8/28-8/29 if you’re willing to do a split stay to at least get 2 days of express pass. I’m looking at the same week and have a smsm rate of $213 at RPR but trying to get my in-laws a cheaper rate than their $254 at PBH. I’d love a cheaper rate for us too but idk if that’s going to happen.

Where do you see the annual rate price for RPR for 8/28-8/29. From what I can tell they only have the suite prices released for that time. I'm hoping I'm not missing anything...looking for 8/17-8/19

Where do you see the annual rate price for RPR for 8/28-8/29. From what I can tell they only have the suite prices released for that time. I'm hoping I'm not missing anything...looking for 8/17-8/19

I’ve been using the link provided on page 1, checking a couple times a day. I just checked and that rate is gone now but it was there for about a week or so. It was only for that one date that the regular room showed up and the rest of the APH rates have been suites.

After plugging in the dates I wanted (8/25-30) and not getting an APH rate, I started chopping off days (ex 8/26-30, 8/28-30, etc) thinking if I got a couple days cheaper, it would offset the more expensive rates.
That’s how I found that $189 rate for the one night.

Right now for your dates, PBH is offering APH rates for $282/night but RPR, like you said, only suites. I’m trying to stay hopeful for lower rates at any of the top three. Good luck!

ETA-actually the rate of $189 was there for two nights 8/28-30, but poster I was responding to was only staying through 8/29 so I didn’t put about the 30th because it didn’t apply to them. Hope that makes sense.

I’ve been using the link provided on page 1, checking a couple times a day. I just checked and that rate is gone now but it was there for about a week or so. It was only for that one date that the regular room showed up and the rest of the APH rates have been suites.

After plugging in the dates I wanted (8/25-30) and not getting an APH rate, I started chopping off days (ex 8/26-30, 8/28-30, etc) thinking if I got a couple days cheaper, it would offset the more expensive rates.
That’s how I found that $189 rate for the one night.

Right now for your dates, PBH is offering APH rates for $282/night but RPR, like you said, only suites. I’m trying to stay hopeful for lower rates at any of the top three. Good luck!

Ok, I've been checking a couple times a day. I guess just not at the right times then. From what I can tell, every couple weeks they add some more. So right now, up to the 3rd weekend in July has AP rates available on normal rooms, then a week of club level then suites. I thought there was a pattern to this, but no I'm second guessing that... Oh well, I guess I'll just keep trying :)

Yes, it was there for a few days. Someone announced (in this thread) that August was up and I was able to get that rate for those specific dates. We arrive on the 27th at Cabana Bay and I booked 1 night at RPR to get UL EP for the 28th and 29th. I'm actually paying $224 but that's because I'm being charged an extra $35 for my adult daughter.

I got Portofino Bay Deluxe queen for 9/22-24 for 4 adults for $354 which was the same price we already had for a standard queen room at Royal Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter