Apple juice on board?

ecmommy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

How easy is it to find apple juice on board? My toddler only drinks apple juice and rice milk. Since I'm already lugging a week's work of rice milk, goldfish crackers and cheerios on board, I would love to not have to bring apple juice for a week too. Is it available on the breakfast buffet in individual cartons? I know you can order it for room service, but I don't know if they bring it in glasses or a bottle. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have apple juice every morning up at deck 9 at the breakfast buffet....I also believe that they have cherrios so you might want to rethink bringing them with you.

MJ

My kids drink apple juice for breakfast. They had it at the buffets and restaurant (at least the last morning - the only morning we went to a sit down breakfast) in juice glasses. Room service was also in glasses. You could bring a sippy cup and put it in that from the glasses.

Sorry...I thought they did have Cherrios....I know I saw some kind of small round dounut shaped cereal...but now I am thinking it may have been that other cereal..foreget the name!!! Sorry!!

MJ

Originally posted by mmouse37
Sorry...I thought they did have Cherrios....I know I saw some kind of small round dounut shaped cereal...but now I am thinking it may have been that other cereal..foreget the name!!! Sorry!!

MJ

My daughter had that cereal every morning....I think it is a no frills cheerio type but basically the same.

Thank you for all the replies! I remember the "cheerios" now...they are called "KO's" on the menu. I totally forgot about them. We ordered them in Triton's each morning last year. They were a definitely different, but my DS did not seem to notice.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter