Apple Watch in the parks

pfeifer1990

Mouseketeer
We are five adults heading to WDW in May. All of us wear Apple Watches.
Curious how people utilize the watch in the parks (ie track weather)?
Any helpful apps we should have?

Thanks in advance.

I wear my apple watch all the time- I don't have any certain apps but I do add our FP reservations and dining reservations into my calendar so that they show up on my watch and I can easily glance down to see when and what our next reservation is.

I purchased some magic band puck sliders from Etsy for our watches last trip. That way we don’t have to have something on both wrists. I just use mine for things like weather, fitness tracking, and texting.

I wear my apple watch all the time- I don't have any certain apps but I do add our FP reservations and dining reservations into my calendar so that they show up on my watch and I can easily glance down to see when and what our next reservation is.
Same here. I also like being able to see notifications re emails and text messages, in case there’s something I need to address immediately.
I purchased some magic band puck sliders from Etsy for our watches last trip. That way we don’t have to have something on both wrists. I just use mine for things like weather, fitness tracking, and texting.
I love my puck slider! Before that I used a Magic Keeper on a lanyard, but being able to touch the tapstiles as if I were wearing a MB is much more convenient.

Same as PP. the Minnie clock face shows weather and calendar. I use it for that.

I love my puck slider! Before that I used a Magic Keeper on a lanyard, but being able to touch the tapstiles as if I were wearing a MB is much more convenient.
I wanted to add that using the puck slider or the Magic Keeper on a lanyard is a money saver too. Since I don’t wear a MB anymore, I’ve stopped buying the special ones!

We are five adults heading to WDW in May. All of us wear Apple Watches.
Curious how people utilize the watch in the parks (ie track weather)?
Any helpful apps we should have?

Thanks in advance.

I take mine off because it gets in the way of my magic band and weighs my wrist down. Plus I have no real use for it in the park because I always have my phone with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!