April 1st, 2018 5-Night Bahamian from Miami (Cozumel, Castaway Cay)

Anyone forming a fish Extender group for this cruise? I am interested! Thank you.

Lynn

That would be fun! Would you provide cabin gifts or individual? Also, looking for a Cabana. If anyone decides to let one go.

Did anyone start a fishextender group or are we just all going to pixie dust?

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if one has been started or not yet, but I would love to participate in a fish extender with everyone!! Has anyone done one before? This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise but we've never done fish extenders before!

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if one has been started or not yet, but I would love to participate in a fish extender with everyone!! Has anyone done one before? This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise but we've never done fish extenders before!
Since no one started one I am going to start one I think on the facebook group so join us over there I have never organized it but......

Since no one started one I am going to start one I think on the facebook group so join us over there I have never organized it but......
Thanks so much for doing that DebiN! How do I access the Facebook group? Sorry, I’m a newbie!!

Looking forward to our April 1 Disney Cruise! Interested in joining the Fish Extender program for our Family. Will also need the FB address site - thank you for coordinating DebIN

We'd like to participate. This is our first FE, so I'm not sure how to join.

@DebiN - I'm willing to help you, if you need it. It's my 1st FE, though. Just let me know.

Thanks so much for doing that DebiN! How do I access the Facebook group? Sorry, I’m a newbie!!
I have it on the disney cruising facebook then in the file for our cruise group...let me know if you have trouble....

We'd like to participate. This is our first FE, so I'm not sure how to join.

@DebiN - I'm willing to help you, if you need it. It's my 1st FE, though. Just let me know.
on the facebook group disney cruising then in the files for our cruise dates let me know if you cant' access it.

I can start the fish extender on this thread if any have trouble finding or emailing me but to be private information you will need to have posted 10 times and then you can private message me by clicking on my name.....

my email is neretich@hotmail.com we currently have 6 families that have joined about 6 more considering so come on lets do this!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!