April 2018 Discount Watch

A little late to the AP discount party....just realized that there are AP rates out for April 2018 (up through April 14th check-in dates). I called and got nothing, but it is the same or very close to the Visa Discount released earlier. However, the CM I spoke with did say that it is for check -n through April 14th rather than for nights through April 14th. Don't know if that will help anyone, but thought I would mention it. Hope someone is able to find a deal!!

So am I. We arrive on April 15th so we missed the other discount cutoff. We're also booked at the Beach Club Villas, and I received a pin code with a decent discount a while back but it isn't available for BCV and we don't want to switch if there is a small chance of a discount coming.

Not a Disney discount, but you can get Sea World Canadian Resident discount now. We got ours at CAA.

End of April sales should be starting soon based on historical sales releases.

How is everyone watching for them? I just wonder what the best way to watch for them other than here or refreshing the special offers page. I hope Disney visa has a promo.

Hoping for a discount on the cabins or free dining for our daughter's family. That would mean we get money back :tinker:

I am also hoping for an April discount. We arrive 4/17.

If a discount comes up and for some reason, Disney has to cancel and rebook, would I lose my reservations? I have dining and bibbi bobbi boutique booked already, which my daughter knows about this reservation.

If a discount comes up and for some reason, Disney has to cancel and rebook, would I lose my reservations? I have dining and bibbi bobbi boutique booked already, which my daughter knows about this reservation.

No, your dining etc. reservations will not be canceled.

You shouldn't lose any reservations. Just call and if there is a discount available they should be able to add it to your existing reservation number. We do it all the time. Never lost a dinner or event reservation so far *knock on wood*.

Looking at the historical discount releases, there should be something coming for the middle/end of April the last week of December or the first/second week of January. If I see it, I'll post it! :santa:
I've been trying to keep an eye out, but I've been super busy. I'm hoping everyone else is the same so the phones will be easier to get thru once they're released.

Dining and BBB reservations are not linked to your resort reservation. You would not lose these if you change your package.

I've been trying to keep an eye out, but I've been super busy. I'm hoping everyone else is the same so the phones will be easier to get thru once they're released.

It's up to you but I've had great success watching for offers to drop online and booking online that way. Last year I had booked trips for 3 friends when the Free Dining offer dropped before the phone lines were even open.

I would, but we're already booked (booked when CBR was offering the $75 gift card per night). I can add discounts to it if they're available, but I can't do it online.

Hoping to get a discount for contemporary in late April. Looking at past years that is possible :fingerscrossed:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!