*April 2019 - Check in*

Hi just joining! We arrive March 30. We are at the Fairfield Inn. I am nervous as the crowd calendar says it will be very busy! We had planned our first park day for April 1 but I heard Monday’s are terrible for crowds so might switch to Sunday?

So happy for you! Welcome back!

Thank you!! I may also be celebrating a job promotion by the time this trip comes around so fingers crossed!

I did book the Trader Sam's Mixology class so I'm looking forward to that as well as afternoon tea on Easter Sunday :)

Thank you!! I may also be celebrating a job promotion by the time this trip comes around so fingers crossed!

I did book the Trader Sam's Mixology class so I'm looking forward to that as well as afternoon tea on Easter Sunday :)
Sounds like there's a lot to celebrate! :) You've been missed around here -- looking forward to seeing your posts now and hearing about your trip.

Sounds like there's a lot to celebrate! :) You've been missed around here -- looking forward to seeing your posts now and hearing about your trip.

It's been quite a hectic last six months with a major career change that's going wonderfully. I've been planning a WDW vacation for September so I've been more on the other side but Disneyland is my home :)

Awww it's so nice to be welcomed back bu another great poster and moderator , thanks again for all you do !

:wave:

We will be in the parks 4/26 and 4/27 as a belated birthday trip for me (my BF said we could absolutely not go on my real birthday due to spring break crowds :sad1:). My parents and sister decided to tag along so it will be an adults trip with the 5 of us. First time my BF and I get to go to Disney together so I am EXCITED to show him how it's done ;)

We have reservations for WOC Dessert Party and F! dining package at BB (both firsts for me, very excited).

DH and sons (20mo and 3.5yo) are going 4/30-5/5. 4 days at the parks and staying at the Courtyard convention area. Anyone know how easy it is to hop on the toy story bus from there?

My daughter and I will be there for Dapper Days and the Food and Wine!!! It's her spring break and we are first time visitors to DLR!! So excited since we are long time WDW veterans!! Staying Paradise Pier April 10-15

:wave:

We will be in the parks 4/26 and 4/27 as a belated birthday trip for me (my BF said we could absolutely not go on my real birthday due to spring break crowds :sad1:). My parents and sister decided to tag along so it will be an adults trip with the 5 of us. First time my BF and I get to go to Disney together so I am EXCITED to show him how it's done ;)

We have reservations for WOC Dessert Party and F! dining package at BB (both firsts for me, very excited).

The dessert party is the ONLY way I ever do WOC now and I've done it at least 7 times , and it's always wonderful! I also love the BB fantastic so great choice! Happy birthday too!

The dessert party is the ONLY way I ever do WOC now and I've done it at least 7 times , and it's always wonderful! I also love the BB fantastic so great choice! Happy birthday too!

Thank you!

I've seen WOC many times with varying success due to being short (probably the best was from Cove Bar but that's a side view) so I'm really excited to see it this way. I know the boards have varying opinions on whether the dessert party is worth it but I've also seen a lot of people who recommend it.

I'm heading to DL/DCA 4/2-5 for a mostly solo visit, to savour some Food and Wine and ride the rides that won't give me a heart attack (sorry, Guardians of the Galaxy, lol!) Since my DH won't be joining me, I welcome any other travelers who'd like to meet up in the parks on these dates. I love visiting solo, but three days is too much solo for me. :)

I'm heading to DL/DCA 4/2-5 for a mostly solo visit, to savour some Food and Wine and ride the rides that won't give me a heart attack (sorry, Guardians of the Galaxy, lol!) Since my DH won't be joining me, I welcome any other travelers who'd like to meet up in the parks on these dates. I love visiting solo, but three days is too much solo for me. :)
Check in with @WonkaKid, one of our friendliest DISers -- sometimes he visits solo on Wednesdays. If you meet up, make sure to witness his mad skillz on BLAB!

Welcome new folks! I think I am caught up on adding to the list, but let me know if I missed you.

I am almost 2 weeks out from being at my happy place! I am so stinkin' excited. It feels more real now! :-)

We will not be in a park the 3rd. But if you see a couple of seniors with hats. One in a wheelchair and a wine glass in hand. Say hi!

ACK! It's getting close....

We will not be in a park the 3rd. But if you see a couple of seniors with hats. One in a wheelchair and a wine glass in hand. Say hi!

ACK! It's getting close....

I certainly will! Enjoy! And if you see someone with greyer hair than in this picture, and with glasses, it’s me. :)

I love the Easter egg hunt. We did not go last year, and I was sad to miss it, but this year we are going for one day, mostly because of the hunt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter