***April 2019***

Great idea!
Youngest graduates this year so I possibly could take off a few days in March and make it work. I work part time in an elementary school and teach dance and I know we arent off...BUT. We have been following the April school vacation for soo long.

Youngest graduates this year so I possibly could take off a few days in March and make it work. I work part time in an elementary school and teach dance and I know we arent off...BUT. We have been following the April school vacation for soo long.
I can’t wait to not have to go over April vacation. I’m a teacher so I don’t have a choice. It’s going to stink when my youngest graduates this year too and can’t go in April anymore.
I would love to go in March.

I can’t wait to not have to go over April vacation. I’m a teacher so I don’t have a choice. It’s going to stink when my youngest graduates this year too and can’t go in April anymore.
I would love to go in March.
Same, oldest is at UMASS Amherst and hasnt come along since his senior year trip. Now youngest will graduate and be in college also. I dont want to give up Spring so we can adjust slightly the week and darn it I will just take the days off! We have a Prof dev day in march and another week with 1/2 days for conferences so I may just say what the heck. We are in MASS too!

Mine too! It's a surprise trip for my daughter, so I've got to stalk the mail and hide them as soon as they come. It may be difficult since she's the one who usually checks the mail.
Ours just came, and we were worried about this (it’s just DH and I going, we aren’t telling the kids we’re going to WDW, just “Florida” while they’re at their grandparents). But the box is SUPER plain, even the return address doesn’t indicate Disney.

Attachments

• 97E00208-FAD0-4F76-85DB-477680B6D4FE.jpeg
    97E00208-FAD0-4F76-85DB-477680B6D4FE.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 10

Ours just came, and we were worried about this (it’s just DH and I going, we aren’t telling the kids we’re going to WDW, just “Florida” while they’re at their grandparents). But the box is SUPER plain, even the return address doesn’t indicate Disney.
That's what I thought I remembered from last time - plain box. We use Amazon Prime for SO many things, so it's not unusual to get packages in the mail.

Ours arrived yesterday and it was so plain, I didn’t even open it, I assumed it was something from Etsy. Our trip feels so real now that I have magic bands !

Ours arrived yesterday and it was so plain, I didn’t even open it, I assumed it was something from Etsy. Our trip feels so real now that I have magic bands !
This will be 7th set of Magic Bands and from what I can recall the box has always been white with just USPS label and unassuming. All the Disney branding is on the inside of the box and agree the trip very much starts the feel real once you receive the bands. The also usually includes luggage tags and card for certain discounts and offers. Enjoy your trip!

19 days until I leave. I'm going stir crazy and keep buying things for the trip that I don't need.
I had to pull things from closets to see what we have, as some things have been tucked away since end of summer. For myself, I've bought a few pairs of shorts from Kohls but I would LIKE a new park bag, swim suit, sandals/slides. I have those things, but can always find a reason to want to replace. Whether it happens is a different story!

I bought my kids a lot of things because it's that time of the year anyway I see what is outgrown or needs replacement, but did it earlier than I normally do because of upcoming Disney.

I had to pull things from closets to see what we have, as some things have been tucked away since end of summer. For myself, I've bought a few pairs of shorts from Kohls but I would LIKE a new park bag, swim suit, sandals/slides. I have those things, but can always find a reason to want to replace. Whether it happens is a different story!

I bought my kids a lot of things because it's that time of the year anyway I see what is outgrown or needs replacement, but did it earlier than I normally do because of upcoming Disney.
I've also bought so much. 2 summer dresses, a pair of vans, 2 pairs of shorts, 6 tanks, a pair of sanuks...

Ahhh! I needed a lot of this for summer anyway.

I did get this super cute little mermaid shirt though!!!

It's more blue in person.

Attachments

• C4ADBA2F-CA86-46DF-8FB7-E3D45CC90BD0.jpeg
    C4ADBA2F-CA86-46DF-8FB7-E3D45CC90BD0.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 15
I was just able to score a FP for FoP for my oldest DS. The only reason he agreed to come with us was to go on this ride. He hasn't been on it yet.
It's so frustrating staying off property during a really busy week. Even at my 30 days out window there weren't any left. We have APs and it infuriates me that I spend all that money and still can't get on the rides I want. I was only able to get him a FP not all 4 of us.

I've also bought so much. 2 summer dresses, a pair of vans, 2 pairs of shorts, 6 tanks, a pair of sanuks...

Ahhh! I needed a lot of this for summer anyway.

I did get this super cute little mermaid shirt though!!!

It's more blue in person.
cute shirt!

So our 6 night trip turned into 8 yesterday! I was just browsing the DVC site for fun and the last weekend of March popped up at SSR, and I grabbed it, so our trip is starting two days earlier than planned. I was even able to grab some decent FP+. I'm so ready to go! I've really been wanting to try SSR so I'm pretty excited for a weekend there before heading to our favorite, Poly.

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the weather though. So far it's looking like rain the beginning of our trip (10 days so things can change I know). I'm used to summertime storms that pass quickly but it seems like this rain may hang on all day :sad:

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the weather though. So far it's looking like rain the beginning of our trip (10 days so things can change I know). I'm used to summertime storms that pass quickly but it seems like this rain may hang on all day :sad:

Where are you checking the weather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!