April 2025 Tokyo Disney trip

Jean Claude Henrie

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I am planning a mid Aprli Japan vacation. I have read about the large Tokyo Disneyland expansion coming in March 2024. Any thoughts if the general 4 day plan for both parks will be enough? This is our first time to Japan, so my pace will be slow, so I don't miss anything. Should I plan on a 5th day?

Hi Everyone,
I am planning a mid Aprli Japan vacation. I have read about the large Tokyo Disneyland expansion coming in March 2024. Any thoughts if the general 4 day plan for both parks will be enough? This is our first time to Japan, so my pace will be slow, so I don't miss anything. Should I plan on a 5th day?
The opening date for Fantasy Springs hasn’t been announced yet. I think all they’ve said is spring 2024. If you go before the new land opens then 4 days will be plenty

Apologies, I thank you for the response, but I forgot to enter that my trip is April 2025. Lol
Oh sorry if I missed that lol. It’s hard to tell without the new land being open to say if 4 days will still be enough. I feel like that area is adding a lot of new things to ride and see

If you want to go at a slow pace and not miss anything, I don't think 5 days is crazy. I just got back and did 4 park days (2 in each park). I still didn't see/do everything, and that's obviously before the expansion. It also gives you more opportunities to see the shows, which are largely by lottery/Entry Request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter