April/May 2018 codes??

sjreed

Mouseketeer
Any idea when or if they would release discount codes for late April/early May 2018? Our last trip was January 2015 and I did not do any of the booking and planning, as we were part of a corporate event group, so I am feeling very lost!! I currently have just room and passes booked for April 26-May 5, 2018. Where should I look for codes and how will I know if and when they are released? Thanks in advance for any help!

Any idea when or if they would release discount codes for late April/early May 2018? Our last trip was January 2015 and I did not do any of the booking and planning, as we were part of a corporate event group, so I am feeling very lost!! I currently have just room and passes booked for April 26-May 5, 2018. Where should I look for codes and how will I know if and when they are released? Thanks in advance for any help!

Websites such as Kenny the Pirate and Mousesavers publish alerts of discount code announcements.

I think I saw around late Decemberish is typical, but of course it is just speculation.

Last year it was late December before the codes for May were released to the general public.

I got a unique offer code in the mail today. I tried to call them but the wait time was 45 minutes and I didn't want to stay on that long. I went to the website to check out what is available, and of course Beach Club is not. I already have a reservation booked for a Studio Villa at Beach Club. Is there any chance the code might apply to my existing reservation if I call? If not, we have a decision to make. It would save us almost $1000 to switch to a Studio Villa at Boardwalk. I have my heart set on Beach Club and have been looking forward to it, but I'm not sure I can pass up $1000 savings.

I got a unique offer code in the mail today. I tried to call them but the wait time was 45 minutes and I didn't want to stay on that long. I went to the website to check out what is available, and of course Beach Club is not. I already have a reservation booked for a Studio Villa at Beach Club. Is there any chance the code might apply to my existing reservation if I call? If not, we have a decision to make. It would save us almost $1000 to switch to a Studio Villa at Boardwalk. I have my heart set on Beach Club and have been looking forward to it, but I'm not sure I can pass up $1000 savings.

I got one too, but I forgot to bring it to work with me. I called and listened to hold music for a little while and then got a representative who went way out of her way to help me. I did not have the code with me, I had no one at home I could call, even if my DH would have known what I was talking about, and there was nothing associated with my name. I told her I would call back, but after two holds, she was able to use a 25% off code on the BC, but not standard view, which is what I originally booked. I am saving over $350 for this stay, even given the upgrade in view. I am traveling in May.

I got one in my Maiden name at my parents house. I called and waited an hour and a half. They would not honor it. Bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter