APs ordered via post

Passport will always be better than driving licence I think - You are within the delay as it's normally 6 weeks . Otherwise unless you want a Francilien the parks won't be busy when you go so you could do it on site :)

Thanks, will get it sent off next week and use passport. It's the Francillien I'm after so need to do it via post

Heya guys! Can I ask a quick question from an annual pass newbie? We'll need ours before the 22nd of December, as we'll be going on the 27th on our way home after Christmas. Ideally, we'd like them to last until around the 31st of October next year. When would be our best bet to send them off? Could we get away with the sending the forms at the end of October? Or would it be best to do it a little earlier?xxx

Heya guys! Can I ask a quick question from an annual pass newbie? We'll need ours before the 22nd of December, as we'll be going on the 27th on our way home after Christmas. Ideally, we'd like them to last until around the 31st of October next year. When would be our best bet to send them off? Could we get away with the sending the forms at the end of October? Or would it be best to do it a little earlier?xxx

It will be a risk. Closer to Christmas, the mail get's very busy all over the world so there might be a chance your AP's will not be there in time if you send them by the end of October/beginning of November. If you really want to have them in time, I would recommend sending the forms early/mid October. But, that way it's a risk that they won't be valib until after the 31st of October 2016.

Would it be an option for you to get the AP's in the park on the day you arrive? I would do this if I where you. Just get a ticket for a day, go to BPA and there you can upgrade the day ticket to an AP (they will deduct the price of the day ticket).

Just a short report about renewing my own APs via post.

Send the form to DLP today......24.08.15

Letter arrived at DLP....27.08.15

Credit Card charged....06.09.15

I will do a "live report"......:)

Last edited:

Sent my form from the UK just under 2 weeks ago (12th August) and credit card has been charged today :) will update when I receive it

My AP arrived today, so less than 3 weeks from m sending the application from the UK to getting the AP in hand. Thanks so much for this helpful thread :)

Hi, I will be in Disneyland Paris in April 2016 and wanted to purchase the Francilien Annual Pass for myself and my husband. Ideally I would like it to be valid in December 2016, however, the current application form states it is only valid until 2nd November 2015. Therefore:

1. Will the prices go up after this date?

2. If I ordered them before this date are they likely to be valid until December 2016?

It just seems such a waste to buy them 8 months in advance as I know I will not be able to use them before April 2016, however, I also do not want the prices to go up as a potential trip during the following Christmas season is just that.. potential.

Just a short report about renewing my own APs via post.

Send the form to DLP today......24.08.15

Letter arrived at DLP....27.08.15

Credit Card charged....06.09.15

I will do a "live report"......:)

My APs arrived today .... 08.09.15

Only 16 days ! Lightning fast this time !!

Hi, I will be in Disneyland Paris in April 2016 and wanted to purchase the Francilien Annual Pass for myself and my husband. Ideally I would like it to be valid in December 2016, however, the current application form states it is only valid until 2nd November 2015. Therefore:

1. Will the prices go up after this date?

2. If I ordered them before this date are they likely to be valid until December 2016?

It just seems such a waste to buy them 8 months in advance as I know I will not be able to use them before April 2016, however, I also do not want the prices to go up as a potential trip during the following Christmas season is just that.. potential.

1. Yes, probably. They increase a little every few year unfortunately.
2. No. If you order them now, the passes will be valid starting the day they print them and send them to you. Sorry.

My cards not been charged and I posted my form 3 weeks ago so I'm assuming it's not arrived with them. I've also lair my daughters annual pass. How do I contact them to get a new one? We leave in 6 weeks so am getting worried now

Just wanted to thank the OP of this thread as with your help me and my husband are now officially Disneyland Paris annual pass holders! As we have gone for the classic annual passes we needed to apply via post and it has been a really easy process.

30.01.2016 - Send application forms tracked and signed for via Royal Mail
04.02.2016 - Applications received
14.02.2016 - Payment taken
18.02.2016 - Annual passes received

Hi, I'm looking to purchase the Dream AP ahead of my trip in September. Looked at and think I've understood the form, but have noticed it's only valid for applications up to 1 November 2015. Has anybody managed to find a 2016 version, and able to share a link? Thanks.

Hello! Newbie here. My husband and I will be making the journey to DLP either this October, or next May (depending on his schedule). We're really crossing our fingers for May so that we are able to enjoy the 25th anniversary celebrations. Upon looking into DLP, I realized it's a bit more complicated than WDW and Disneyland in Cali. I'm intrigued by the concept of ordering the dream annual pass through post because of the discounts. We plan on staying on site for 5 nights. If we ordered the dream annual passes through post, could we then book our room online to receive the 35%, once we receive them? Booking in October through the French website would appear to be slightly cheaper using this method, and an even better deal if you add in the savings on merch, restaurants, etc.

The 35% AP discount is on the rack room rate for the hotel, not the discounted package deals you see on the website. However unlike with the US Disney hotels, those packages do include park hopper tickets for your stay.

You could book a hotel package for 1 person and buy an AP for the other person adding them on to the room when you arrive for a few Euros tax which would still get you the discounts on food and merchandise in the parks.

You'd need to price up each way and see whether there would be enough of a saving to make it worth it.

The 35% AP discount is on the rack room rate for the hotel, not the discounted package deals you see on the website. However unlike with the US Disney hotels, those packages do include park hopper tickets for your stay.

You could book a hotel package for 1 person and buy an AP for the other person adding them on to the room when you arrive for a few Euros tax which would still get you the discounts on food and merchandise in the parks.

You'd need to price up each way and see whether there would be enough of a saving to make it worth it.

Thank you for the info! How do I find out what the "rack room rate" is? All I've been able to find are the packages online with the tickets. Trying to weigh all of the options available in case we end up going in October instead of a next a May.

Thank you for the info! How do I find out what the "rack room rate" is? All I've been able to find are the packages online with the tickets. Trying to weigh all of the options available in case we end up going in October instead of a next a May.

you need to call Disney to find out what the room only price is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!