Arcades and Cabana Bay

Kit Jackson

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip in May with a friend. It will be two adults and no kids. We will be staying at Hard Rock Hotel and are thinking about going bowling one night at Cabana Bay after the parks have closed. I know there are arcades in the park, but there is also one in Cabana Bay. Which arcade should we go to? Does one have better games or prizes? Does it make more sense to do rides and shows while in the park and do the Cabana Bay arcade at night after the park has closed?

Also, I read that Cabana Bay has fire pits and sells smores kits. Are the fire pits only for Cabana Bay hotel guests? Thanks to anyone who can help.

The fire pits are at the pool area at CB and since pool hopping is allowed you can use the fire pits too I'm assuming.

The arcade isn’t huge but fun. The s’mores kits are crazy expensive, as to be expected at a resort. Maybe pack some stuff from home if you don’t feel like paying a bunch for not much :)

Reactions: EmJ
The arcade isn’t huge but fun. The s’mores kits are crazy expensive, as to be expected at a resort. Maybe pack some stuff from home if you don’t feel like paying a bunch for not much :)
I just took a peek online because we would have to pack gluten free graham crackers in any event. It looks like Cabana Bay sells s'mores sticks separately from the kits, so a bag of marshmallows, box of crackers, and a few chocolate bars in your suitcase would get you a LOT more s'mores for $8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!