Are AP hotel rates out for mid-late August yet?

Gr8t Fan

DIS Veteran
I'm seeing $269 a night at Royal Pacific mid-week in August. That seems pretty high to me, even though I'm looking on the AP website. Will there be AP rates for later in August?

Thanks for checking Damo. Rates seem pretty high to me, especially compared to last year, but I think that may have to do with Volcano Bay being open now.

The best I could do was $244 plus tax for a single night at Portofino Bay Aug 16-17. Was looking for any of the three front of the line Resorts, for any single night that week.

I'm seeing $269 a night at Royal Pacific mid-week in August. That seems pretty high to me, even though I'm looking on the AP website. Will there be AP rates for later in August?

You need to go to the resort section of this board for current information where you can find:

This year's sticky for rates others have found & you can search for last year's thread to give you an idea of when/what the APH rates were

There is also a thread that is updated when the APH rates are released

Checked today and found PBH for $217 a night 8/23 - 8/24 and RP for $179 a night 8/20 - 8/21. So glad I kept checking. Thanks all!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!