Are Disney character autographs from the 50's to today very collectible?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
While looking at Ebay I found a whole section of character autographs from both Walt Disney World and Disneyland and I was just wondering if any character autographs from the 50's to today are highly collectible for Disney fans? Because I learned from Ebay that if you have any character autographs from the 90's they can be worth up to $49 and a full complete character autograph book from the 90's is worth $50 to $70 and I would like to know if it's true? What I learned also from Ebay about character autographs from Disney parks is that if you have Tinker Bell Snow White Peter Pan Aladdin or Ariel and Jessie from Toy Story's autographs they are worth $19 because they are considered rare

There are many things on eBay that show something is "worth" money. Folks can put a price tag on most anything. But whether it's actually worth anything or not is subjective. And with some many 'different' autographs (let's just use the word 'different', in case there are any young ones reading!!) in those books (Mickey's name looks very different at times over the years!), not sure why any of them would be considered collectable. But I guess things like that are worth whatever someone might be willing to pay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter