Are physical tickets needed after reservations are made ?

hastoy

Earning My Ears
Hello, I've linked my 14 Day Ultimate Ticket to My Disney Experience and done the park reservations (it's the new system). I've heared that if I buy a MagicBand I don't need to have the physical tickets with me. How does that work please ? Thank you !

Hello, I've linked my 14 Day Ultimate Ticket to My Disney Experience and done the park reservations (it's the new system). I've heared that if I buy a MagicBand I don't need to have the physical tickets with me. How does that work please ? Thank you !
Your tickets , room key are all on your magic band. . . If you choose not to buy a band they will give you a card at check in ( not sure why people choose to go with out) use your magic band to charge almost anything to your room, gathers your pics and videos all to your MDE.
They have a new system coming out next year.. most likely an app but it has not been announced yet.

Fast passes were also tied to the MB
There are readers where you hold your bracelet up to.
If you dont like a bracelet the center comes out and you can buy other attachments/ jewelry for them.

ok thanks Disneyfan754321. I stay off property, when I will show up to the park entrance what if I don't have my tickets (they're in Europe right now) but only the reservation on MDE, can I still get a card if I show an ID (passeport) ?

ok thanks Disneyfan754321. I stay off property, when I will show up to the park entrance what if I don't have my tickets (they're in Europe right now) but only the reservation on MDE, can I still get a card if I show an ID (passeport) ?
You can order or buy a magic band from the disney store and link it in the MDE right away or yes you can go to guest relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter