Are there any connecting studio rooms?

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Another DVC member asked me if any of the studio rooms connect. She was thinking of getting 2 studios instead of a one bedroom. I don't think so but figured I would check. Thank you!

Hi,

Another DVC member asked me if any of the studio rooms connect. She was thinking of getting 2 studios instead of a one bedroom. I don't think so but figured I would check. Thank you!

Studios never connect to another studio. They only connect to a one bedroom villa to make a two bedroom lockoff. If someone got two studios to save money/points, they would have to split up the adults if children 17 and younger were also on the reservation.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't think so but wanted to check. The reason she was going for 2 studios is because she wants to get the 2 bathrooms. Apparently the resorts that have the 2 bathrooms in a one bedroom are not available for the dates she needs. The point values are the same if she gets one bedroom or 2 studios, or so she says. Thanks again for your quick reply

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't think so but wanted to check. The reason she was going for 2 studios is because she wants to get the 2 bathrooms. Apparently the resorts that have the 2 bathrooms in a one bedroom are not available for the dates she needs. The point values are the same if she gets one bedroom or 2 studios, or so she says. Thanks again for your quick reply

In the one bedroom villas with only one bathroom, they really are only short a toilet. The two sinks are in different spaces, the tub and shower are in different spaces. So two people can still be getting ready at the same time.

In the one bedroom villas with only one bathroom, they really are only short a toilet. The two sinks are in different spaces, the tub and shower are in different spaces. So two people can still be getting ready at the same time.

The one bedroom villas at Jambo have a shower-tub combination, not separate spaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter