Are we being profiled?

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Am I the only one who has noticed that between Shannone, Deb and Denise.... there isn't a question about any of us that hasn't been answered. I have revealed more about myself to you guys than I have to my wife.... :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The FBI could just read this board and profile us to a T.

Yea that gun we hold to your head to make you answer is the biggest I've ever seen. :lmao:

John your watching too much TV. :rolleyes1

Well.....I sure HOPE this isnt an attempt to gather intelligence.......cuz we's ain't gotz nun!!!

maybe we should start a name that disser thread. we'll give out what information we have on a disser and see who can guess who it is first.

After half a shift, the FBI agent assigned to profile this bunch would laugh one of his lower body parts off, then close the file after telling his boss to make a mass mental health referral and quitting the beureau to join a drunken otter colony.

roz.jpg

Oh dang! You are all working for the FBI! That's what all this question and answer stuff has been about! You are all on to me! I'm changing my name to Lolita and moving to Oregon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter