Are We Out Of The Woods??? 2/4 - 2/10

Bizzie71c

Mom, Wife, RN and Disney Lover
Hello All!! Well this trip changed a few times lol.

I’m Liz. 38 year old nurse, mom to an amazing son Carson (12) and Wife to the most wonderful electrician and dirt race car driver I know Chris.

FC1A7683-4854-417D-88BB-68BE5DC9A8D9.jpeg

Our first trip was in 2015 to celebrate Carson turning 10 we brought our niece Cami with us. Her and Carson are 6 months apart.

C39ED163-2DF0-464B-8D1C-48E0995942F6.jpeg

Our second trip we returned again in November 2016 with our niece Marley.

0E96A9AB-F492-41BA-9632-CBD10605EF44.jpeg

Originally this trip was to be my mom, my son and myself at Pop Century. But then some health issues came along and my mom decided she couldn’t come so my husband said he would join us and it would be our first vacation ever just the 3 of us. We have always taken someone else with us. My mom, nieces or nephews, etc.

So we decided to go ahead and enjoy our trip. We were booked for a Preferred Pool View at Pop but Wednesday AM I was awoken by the phone ringing. I’m a night shift nurse so I had been sleeping about an hour when the phone started ringing. By the time I fumbled around for it, it had went to voicemail and I saw it was from Disney. The message said she was calling from POP and wanted to talk with me about our upcoming stay. She left her number so I called her back. She said that the room we were booked in, were being refurbished and would be want to go down a level to a different category there with a refund of difference OR have cabin at Fort Wilderness. Well I was half asleep, and had a million questions. I pulled it up on the net and was talking with her and texting Chris at the same time and we were discussing options. I was a little hesitant because of the inter resort buses and how that worked so she said she was going to call FW and talk with her counterpart there and find out the details and would call me back. It sounded like a good deal to me. So when she called back we decided to make the change.

Here is our Adventure!!!

Sorry for the delay, my laptop was not wanting to work at home, and posting from my phone with photo's wasn't working either.

So the Original plan was Sunday - Saturday at Pop Century, 5 Day Park Hoppers, DDP and Memory Maker. I had decided we would pay OOP for a few table service meals and we had plans to try some new places, some old favorites and snack throughout the week. While I don't feel like I actually save money with the DDP its just so nice to not have to factor food into my spending for the week, I forgot how convenient it was until we spent a week in Arizona in May and had to pay for all our meals out of my vacation budget, I wish all vacations had a pre-paid meal plan lol.

So the only thing that changed was Pop Century to Fort Wilderness.

As soon as I figure out how to my pics on here I will be good to go lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts