Ariel's Grotto?

RainyDayPixie

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if I missed it- I tried to do a search- do we know what AG will come back as? Is it a good bet that it will NOT be a princess dining experience?

Assuming it's not there, what is the best princess experience now? I'm advising a family with a princess-loving 5 year old who is visiting this summer.

Does the BBB premium experience still include a special princess encounter? I'm remembering that it included a front of the line privilege to seeing the princesses.

Thanks! I'm a little clueless with 3 princess-adverse boys!

The princess M&G at Royal Hall in Fantasyland is a must. I believe the BBB premium experience lets them in without a wait, but the experience is the same even without. The storytelling in the Royal Theatre is good, too.

It's sad that there won't be a princess character meal any more. Back when she was princess-obsessed, my daughter LOVED Ariel's (and Akershus at Epcot, too).

I've heard they don't get into the princess meet with BBB premium experience any more, but we don't do that any more so no firsthand exerience.

Be sure to meet the Frozen characters in the Animation Building, and see Frozen at the Hyperion.

Yes I also heard a while ago the Castle package (top BBB tier) does not include the special trip to royal hall anymore. That said, if you time it right there's not usually too much of a wait - early morning, or during/right after a parade. BBB is still an awesome experience, but I don't know what the point would be in paying for the top tier if all it includes is the dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter