Arrival Day/Am I Being Unrealistic

We are doing Disney Springs since we will only have half a day and hate to buy park tix for that.

I work overnights and will be getting out of work at 3am the day of our flight to WDW. Our flight is at 5:30 am out of Nashville so my daughter, and Grandaughter will come pick me up at work and we will head to Nashville. We are about 40 miles away. We land in Orlando around 8am and we plan to head into the parks! I know I will be tired but maybe I will nap for an hour on the plane and when our room is ready I will take a nap while my daughter takes my Granddaughter swimming or whatever they decide to do. We have a ADR at Chef Mickey's at 8pm. The next morning we can sleep in until the little one wakes up and head out.

We spent our last day as a resort day at AKL. There is a lot to see and explore there between the animals, pools, and various entertainment activities. We could have just sat on our balcony for hours watching the animals. I personally like having a low key start and end to the trip. You could definitely make a full day out of it at AKL alone.

We (me, husband, and 5 year old daughter) are flying in at 3pm and are planning on dinner at 1900 park fare with Cinderella, Prince Charming, step-sisters and Lady Tremaine and then I'm thinking we will just take it easy and maybe ride the monorail and try to catch the fireworks from a resort. I want to keep it pretty light since we will be going non-stop for the next 5 days after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter