Arriving after midnight - would resort setup couch bed & pack-n-play?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
We will be arriving Thursday after midnight with 2 kids - would the resort by any chance pull out and setup the couch bed with sheets and pack n play for us if we requested it or is there a service we could pay for this?

I know it's not likely but wanted to ask if there is something I wasn't aware of as this would be extremely helpful (and also cut down on noise when we arrive with our neighbors likely sleeping)

The sheets may be on the sleeper sofa and you would just need to open it up. The sheet for the pack and play is usually right with the pack and play in the closet. Until you actually enter the villa, it won't be yours. So plan on not having it set up for you ahead of time.

It certainly can't hurt to ask but like PP mentioned until you check in the room isn't yours. But I guess when you do online check in- you are essentially checking in without the need to go to the front desk.

The couch should be pretty easy to pull out and the sheets are generally already on there. The pack in play, never used the ones they have there but my guess is that they are pretty easy to set up.

You may have good luck there since it is in a hotel, not just a DVC resort.
Hope all goes well and you have a great trip.

For the last few years at each resort we’ve been to, the sheets are all already on the sofa bed. That’s how they are supposed to do it.

Lately when I arrive, the sofa bed has no sheets on it. It’s extremely irritating. I’ve gotten that I check the sofa bed immediately upon check in after having been burned a couple of times. I have had to make up a bed at midnight a couple of times. Not fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!