Arriving day after Thanksgiving...

E

erikthewise

We are used to going second week of Dec, when the crowds are minimal. This week we will be arriving before noon on Nov 28, the Friday after Thanksgiving.

I know the parks are going to be bonkers on Friday and Saturday. How bad will Epcot be? Is there any point in even going in? We will be staying 10 days with APs, so we don't HAVE to do parks these days, but could go in for just a little while.

How about Disneyquest? Other suggestions?

We will be there on Saturday after Thanksgiving at BCV!!!!! I hope the crowds aren't too bad but if they are OH Well, I won't care as long I"m in Disney!!!! :p
We have APs as well. This is another reason why I don't really care about the crowds. I figure that Hopefully by Monday the crowds will be better.

Beth
::MickeyMo

We have arrived at WDW the day after Thanksgiving each of the past two years. Having been to WDW at Easter time I know what REALLY bad can be. We usually hit Epcot on Friday night for dinner, the Candlelight Processional, and Illuminations. Yes, it can be a little crowded but it isn't that bad at all - certainly worth doing. Now that the TOD parade will no longer be clogging up the evening walk around the World Showcase it should be even better. We usually hit the MK on Saturday (so we can catch SpectroMagic and the fireworks) and it is pretty crowded, but doable if you are expecting the crowds and don't have visions of cruising around the parks at will. Things really thin out on Sunday and the following week is usually great. Of course, Disney hotels seem pretty booked for the first week of December this year. I hope word hasn't gotten out how great it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter