art of disney cross stitch

I really don't know about the thread. I have only bought the kits and the separate patterns that I have, I have not stitched yet.

:flower3:

:blush: Hi I am desperately trying to find cross stitch patterns from The Art Of Disney by Stoney Creek, the ones I would dearly love are Family Dinner, The Castle and Mickey Mouse with Fireman. I did have these a good few years ago but have recently discovered my husband had thrown them away, I am devastated by my find and would dearly love to have stitched these as they were purchased when we were in Florida almost 13 years ago with my dear parents. Thank You to anyone who maybe able to help. You would make me so truly happy. xx :love:

I am a Cross Stitcher from YEARS ago, and have been on 'hiatus' from Cross Stitch for the past 6-7 years. I recently went to Disneyland, and saw the new Cross Stitch kits! I bought a few kits and am now officially 'hooked' again.....

I came to this board, to find out what is/was available, and I see many kits have been 'retired'. Would anyone be kind enough to send me copies of the retired patterns too?
I also am brand new to this board, so I cannot PM either. My email address is: nota12a at hotmail dot com

Thanks so much!!!!

Claire

Long time lurker. Wanting to start cross stitching again to relieve stress. Wondering if you still had these to send easily. Email is dsneprincess at yahoo.com

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone would send me the patterns as well. I am currently working on the castle but would love to have some projects for the future! :) TIA

nrschmuland at mac dot com

Hello I am looking for the Puppy Love one. I came home from work yesterday to find my destroyed by my dog who just started seizure medication which apparently makes her eat all of my things (passport, wallet, memory cards, 3 couch cushions and the list goes on!) We are getting her a crate this weekend :) anyways, I would really really really love if I could get a copy of the Puppy Love pattern. my email is mmbeatty at mail (dot) widener (dot) edu.

Thanks so much!
Marlisa

Does anyone have copies of these they would be willing to share? I only recently got back into cross stitch and would get so much enjoyment out of completing one of these ones!

I had no clue about these! I would LOVE to get copies if anyone would share :)
gullitchfamily at yahoo dot com

is someone willing to send me their patterns of Disney cross stitching !!!

my email adress is :

tatitweety5 at hotmail dot com

Thank you !!!!

Hello everyone! Just wondering if any of you had luck getting the patterns and if anyone is still interested in getting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter