Art Pad Contest.

LuNaReVe said:
Is it too late to change mine?
I'm guessing yes because the due date has passed.
If you do, that's just not fair.

:thumbsup2 well i was checking them and Then it stopped working. There is only three peoples That I HAVE NOT seen. Shadowpirate Peasy And IdolFan. When it is working again i will check You will just have to wait a ( LITTLE) longer.

Not for meh. When I see IdolFans Peasys And Shadowpirates it will be final NO MORE ENTRYS ALLOWED!

Eh, don't worry about mine...that sure is obnoxious that their system is like that. Maybe next time though, fun contest!! I did a magic mirror for mine, along with the frame, shading, smoke & everything...o'well

Danovara said:
Help I created the artwork. Now how to I make that appear directly in the forum cause I could not get the links to work to see everyone else's or mine either?

I posted the end of the link in the wrong forum. Here is the end of the link, you will have to put in the first part cause I am too new to post hyperlinks. :sad2: Sadly, I cannot even put in the com address. /?j73cwh1ajj4w
Thanks for creating the contest though. I do not create magic with a paintbrush so I would have never "Dared" to paint without it.

Baseball, did mine get entered eventhough I could not put in full url? I hope?

The winner is Jeffgwins She gets an animator desk and stool, if you do not like the prize you can get something else. I am sorry to everybody else,you are all great painters!

WOW! :banana: :banana: I am so honored! This is my first time winning anything on the Dis boards! Thank you Baseballmaniac! And the prize is great, i accept! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter