Art Smith's Homecomin' at Disney Springs

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
Our November reservation at Art Smith's was cancelled. Does anyone know if there's a way to make a reservation with them directly or on Open Table?
I just replaced our canceled Raglan Road reservation through Open Table

The reservation link on their website takes you to the Disney site. I don’t recall ever seeing it on OT.

right now you can only book Disney ADRs (non Disney Springs) 60 days out....if we could book Homecomin' through Open Table that would be great but they're not on there....

however, I have called before and made reservations so maybe when they open you can call and make a reservation?

Where did brunch hours go for Homecomin? I had brunch booked in July and August but now the options are only lunch and dinner.

Most of the restaurants have discontinued brunch service for a while. Wine Bar George still has it. Other than that, everyone else I have seen has canceled it at Disney Springs, unfortunately. Raglan Road, Paddlefish, House of Blues, Homecomin', etc. I'm sure it's due to reduced hours and ingredients/menus. Hopefully they'll come back, I just don't know when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!