Arthritis and loop requests

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
I have two very bad knees and am worried about having to walk too far to get to a bus. I can't really afford a golf cart this trip. Is there a way to request a site/loop near a bus or comfort station? If you explain it is for medical purposes does it get more attention?

We were really lucky our first trip as we were two sights from the bus stop and comfort station but my knees were much better last year. Please help me ease my mind:(

My daughter's in a wheel chair so I'm curious too. When I made our reservations, I told the CM. She said that she would make a not of that. We'll be staying at a preferred site in July. We will be using our own bathroom so the comfort station isn't a big deal for us but it sure would be nice to be close to the bus stop. Diane

If you can request site # 874 it is right next to a comfort station and 50 feet from a bus stop. It is also very close to the Meadows Trading Post.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter