• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Article on new interactive Stitch in USA Today

Ugh, a tv series....

I really wish they didn't do that! All the movie based tv series are pretty bad!

We happened to be in WDW when the Stitch's arrived and got to play around with them several times, and witnessed many CMs doing the same (at slower times of course...). It really is a neat toy, though I think it was $45 in the parks ($35 in the Disney catalog).

The animated series really are just for the little kiddies, as opposed to the movies which are supposed to appeal to a wider audience. The series are ok for the audience that watches them.

Actually that's why I don't like them...its not enjoyable to watch with my children, like the movies are.

But then again I do object to "dumbed down" tv for kids....most of the preschool shows are more entertaining and thought provoking than the movie based cartooons.

I'm looking forward to seeing this Stitch...sounds cute! I have a feeling I know where my ds's souvenir money from grandmom is going......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter