Article Released Today Implicating Disney Cover Up Child Pedo Ring...

The fact that he would even pick apart what I said, for starters. He completely ignored the point to try and argue a fact. 🤦 Further, I never said Disney solely markets for children. I said they specifically market for children, AND THEY DO. That is also a fact.

Perhaps you are not sure of the correct use of the world "specifically". Maybe that's where the issue is. That would imply that the parks and movies are in no way targeted to appeal to adults, which was never the way they were designed either in the past or the present. We were just trying to help you understand that point.

Disney’s bread and butter for decades was cartoons - for children- and then theme parks for families with children. That they now have marketing strategies that target adults doesn’t negate the fact that they are still commonly seen as a kids brand. Their channel is for kids, they dominate the toy aisles, their cartoons / cartoon adaptations dominate the box office.

ETA: I’m an adult that enjoys going with my kids as well as adult only trips.

Seems like a pretty unreliable source... independent journalists typically aren’t the ones breaking news this massive
And conversely, large media outlets, for obvious reasons in this case, would probably choose to not shed light on this massive news. Who then, besides an independent journalist, could be relied on to break the news?

Last edited:
Perhaps you are not sure of the correct use of the world "specifically". Maybe that's where the issue is. That would imply that the parks and movies are in no way targeted to appeal to adults, which was never the way they were designed either in the past or the present. We were just trying to help you understand that point.

No, I'm actually fully aware of what it means, and it doesn't mean to the exclusion of all others.

From the article provided, lots of accusations. Suggestions of lots of proof. But no determination of fact via a third party, such as a judge / jury. This article is not about the outcome, only the charges. We are all free to believe what we will. Someone can believe Disney is the evil empire and only succeeds by cheating (my loved Patriots, boo hoo!) or not, you can believe the accusation or not. But it is only an accusation at this point. Now, I don't have a clue as to where the truth lies, perhaps this mom is 100% truthful. But until I have some independant verification, I tend not to believe everything I am told. No matter how salacious. And a strong word of support for our own @rteetz who does an amazing job on keeping this board running smoothly. I'll wait and see how this one plays out before I condemn anyone or anything.

It was easily obtainable by the general public back in September when the lawsuit was filed https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...-garcia-alleges-manager-raped-him/2288553001/
The only exclusive is this writer's interview with the mother.
Reading this article how does it involve Disney? I’m not trying to defend them for anything they might’ve done, but the only person mentioned is the talent agent who was the accused abuser in this case. Did the talent manager work for Disney? Is the thinking Disney knew about the abuse and didn’t intervene to stop it? Just trying to get an idea of the situation here. Though regardless of blame, the fact this happens so much anywhere, and especially the entertainment industry, is deplorable

Reading this article how does it involve Disney? I’m not trying to defend them for anything they might’ve done, but the only person mentioned is the talent agent who was the accused abuser in this case. Did the talent manager work for Disney? Is the thinking Disney knew about the abuse and didn’t intervene to stop it? Just trying to get an idea of the situation here. Though regardless of blame, the fact this happens so much anywhere, and especially the entertainment industry, is deplorable

Yeah, it’s essentially that Disney knew and didn’t do anything to intervene. There’s no real evidence as to how high up anyone was at Disney that knew so I don’t know how strong this case actually is against the company. I think either the record label or talent agency really hit back hard against this particular case so who know if it goes anywhere.

I do think Hollywood as a whole has turned a blind eye to predatory behavior by and large but I don’t know how much to pile on to a particular company. Turning a blind eye, unfortunately, seems to be the norm for this type of behavior just looking at the Catholic Church, Penn State, Harvey Weinstein/Bill Cosby, US gymnastics etc.

Yeah, it’s essentially that Disney knew and didn’t do anything to intervene. There’s no real evidence as to how high up anyone was at Disney that knew so I don’t know how strong this case actually is against the company. I think either the record label or talent agency really hit back hard against this particular case so who know if it goes anywhere.

I do think Hollywood as a whole has turned a blind eye to predatory behavior by and large but I don’t know how much to pile on to a particular company. Turning a blind eye, unfortunately, seems to be the norm for this type of behavior just looking at the Catholic Church, Penn State, Harvey Weinstein/Bill Cosby, US gymnastics etc.
It really doesn't matter who at Disney knew... If even 1 person knew and didn't do anything then Disney should also be held accountable.

It is extremely unfortunate but there is a huge worldwide pedophilia ring that very many high profile and people in very influential positions are a part of. We can say we want proof or for a court to find someone guilty but the truth is out there. There are way too many people that have made these claims. And because of this group covering up these crimes we may never see them be brought to justice.

This wouldn't stop me from watching the Disney channel or going to the parks as there are hundreds of thousands of employees who don't engage in this behavior but I would love to find out what else I can do to support these kids. It just isn't right.

I don’t disagree with the sentiment but usually in legal matters for companies, it does matter how many people knew and what their seniority was to determine accoutability. If a low level employee does something against company policy then usually the company can point to their policy and not be held liable. I don’t know the specifics of this case but companies are often not held liable for the actions of a lone employee.

Morally, of course, it’s a different matter and I do think Hollywood executives have allowed all sorts of terrible things to happen to child stars. I think you can just tell by how many of them die young, fall into poverty, have serious substance abuse and mental health issues etc. I just don’t know if any of that applies to this particular case.

In a world full of accusations, until there is documented proof in the form of lawsuit with settlements and testimony, arrests for impropriety or criminal behavior etc. It is all supposition and rumor.
In a world full of settlements, the general public doesn't find out about the truth until well after further damage could have been prevented. The settlements all too often carry confidentiality agreements as well as commitments not to seek criminal action.

When I was a court stenographer in NYC, after work I'd go home and watch the news with my grandfather. I've had many cases publicized on the news and every single time the news would flat out LIE about what was said in that courtroom. I worked in the Grand Jury which are secret proceedings. How could the news have heard what was going on? And even if there was a leak, you'd think the reporters would get the story right. But no. So since then, I've never really trusted what the news had to say.
That being said, I have been following independent journalists who speak to people about things they've worked with, things they've done, things that happen to them, etc. Straight from the horses mouth - which is how I like to get my info, too. Anonymous sources are mostly BS.
Tiffany Fitzhenry is a well-known and respected journalist. She started out in Hollywood as a writer and producer. They *Loved* her ideas and offered her $$ and the opportunity to create shows. On her way up in the world of Hollywood, she was propositioned and declined because she was married. She didn't know that's the way Hollywood worked. After her declining that proposition, suddenly her shows that the networks Loved and already started production on were cancelled.
She then realized what Hollywood was all about. Too much to write, this is just the basics.
Since then she has been a whistleblower against Hollywood elite, helping people and families with stories similar to hers. She decided to take her information to the public and started her own company and YouTube channel where she investigates and brings forth her work. She also posts breaking factual news on Twitter; I'd say that's where she is the most.

I am a total Disney girl, since I was a kid. I'm 51 and I'm going next week by myself, I just love it there. But over the years I'd hear stories, horrible stories involving pedophilia and child sex trafficking. The stories are out there with whistleblowers telling their stories. They're just not picked up by mainstream news because basically, they are all in it together. Six corporations own all the media. Six. Think of how many channels are out there, and think that there's only Six corporations. To me, that's just nuts. They own tv, radio and newspaper. Six corporations, and they are all friendly with each other. If something bad is said about one of them, they'll make it a story, but only briefly just so they can say they're being fair. But really, there's a million stories they squash. They also love drama, it makes them big money. So they lie about things, give it a spin, just to make more money.

If CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. aired or published this story, THEN would you believe it? And why? Mainstream media have been caught in lies over and over and over and over and over. Independent journalists KNOW if they lie, they are out of business because they don't have the support huge corporations do, so they make sure what they're putting out there is factual. Also, if an independent journalist lies, they can be dragged into court for lying. These people are just like you and me, they don't have big $$ to defend themselves against big corporations, so they make sure what they are putting out there is Truth.

As I said, Tiffany Fitzhenry is well-known and respected and has over 48,000 subscribers.
Realize also that many do not subscribe for fear of retaliation.
Here is her info from her About section on her website www.tiffanyfitzhenry.com

"Author of the Amazon #1 Bestselling trilogy The Oldest Soul, speaker, and public personality, Tiffany FitzHenry is a Hollywood whistleblower, prolific writer and independent producer. Her soon to be released documentary, LIVING THE DREAM, details her experience as a screenwriter who shot to prominence with multiple award-winning TV and feature projects, garnering the attention of the biggest producers and networks in Hollywood. The film reveals the raw and unfiltered truth behind the scandalous Hollywood headlines, reminds humanity of the critical importance of storytelling, and asks the question, ‘why does Hollywood even exist?’ Presently, she is working toward producing her latest spec pilot, PEACHES, a half hour TV series inspired by her life in the south, with fellow Georgian and Grammy award-winning multi-platinum artist Zac Brown. She also recently co-wrote and produced the short comedy proof-of-concept DAY 8 and is looking toward funding and developing the feature. With a full slate of projects, Tiffany is expanding her independent publishing company, Hierarchy, into film and TV production with the goal of building a full-service movie studio in south Atlanta."

There's also a video she made about a top model, Ana Lucia, and her experience:

I believe every story a child actor says about pedophilia. Every single one because not once has telling that story benefited the teller. They are remarkably consistent and the outcomes, as mentioned above, are as well. The Jeffrey Epstein case showed the world that child sex trafficking was a real thing that can happen anywhere to average kids not just in brothels and seedy bars in Thailand.
This tragedy won’t be eliminated until Hollywood turns against itself but the people perpetuating it make a lot of money for their bosses and, since the $$$ is king, over children and their lives, people and corporations turn a blind eye.
I hope this writer blows up the story and more kids can shed the shame and fear to tell their story. ETA: and name names and press charges.

Another thing: My children are in their mid-20's and I've had Disney Channel ever since the kids were babies, probably when Cablevision here in NY started to offer it.
One day when the kids were little, probably first grade or so, they were sitting down watching Disney channel after they finished their homework. I sat with them doing my own thing. This was before cellphones so I wasn't immersed in what I was doing, I was aware and watching the kids watch their shows. The commercials come on and I couldn't believe what I was seeing: A commercial promoting a show on another Disney-affiliated channel of a young girl and boy in front of a fire making out. Then it flashes to him kissing her right below her breasts - no nipples revealed but the bottom curve of her breasts were there, and the boy was kissing down her chest, down her belly and when it got to her crotch it cut away to her face and neck, she arched her head, neck and back as if she was having an orgasm. I WAS FURIOUS! I immediately called Cablevision to complain asking them why they would show a commercial like that on childrens' television. The woman patched me through to a manager and the manager said Cablevision promotes the local commercials and Disney promotes the network programming.
Flash forward a few years later. We were at a party at a friends house and the Nickelodeon Kids Choice awards were on. All the kids got out of the pool to watch it and we adults were outside on the patio. Brittney Spears came on to sing one of her songs. She was wearing a white cut-off t-shirt. Next thing that happened was water was thrown on her and her breasts were there for all to see. Nickelodeon held it's first Wet T-Shirt Contest. I went over to the tv and turned it off, called Cablevision and lodged a complaint.
Disney, Nickelodeon and the rest are actively trying to sexualize young children. Look at these shows, some of the things the kids do, say and wear. If they normalize sexualization of children, it would become normal to have sex with them, ex. pedophilia, NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association).
Pedophilia and sex abuse of children in show business has been going on since its beginning. Think about how many young actors go off the edge. Then think about they "symptoms" of sex abuse. They mirror each other. Think how many former child stars have come forward and made claims of being abused, but then the media will throw in how they're addicts or have mental conditions. Well, many sexual abuse victims turn to alcohol and drugs to suppress the pain, or they just go crazy and require mental health help. They mock them and the story fades away.
Well, after hearing all these stories and seeing how this has been going on for years and years, I am TIRED of it, I'm Tired of poor children being sexualized, being abused. How many kids don't know their full potential because they are distracted with sex, being told they're sexy and that is what they're worth. It's not fair. It's About Time these people are held responsible for the many lives they have permanently damaged.
I love Disney, but I do not like the dark side of their company. They are complicit in all this. If they Truly LOVED children, they would come clean and change what has been going on. People in this world are waking up. Look at Jeffery Epstein. He had a horrible reputation for sex trafficking for YEARS and still Disney Cruise Lines offered a tour of his St. James island. WTH was that all about?
Sooooo many other examples. but I'll stop here.

I do think Hollywood executives have allowed all sorts of terrible things to happen to child stars. I think you can just tell by how many of them die young, fall into poverty, have serious substance abuse and mental health issues etc. I just don’t know if any of that applies to this particular case.

This is a really good point. There is an incredibly high rate of this among child stars. I can't imagine it's a coincidence.

I believe every story a child actor says about pedophilia. Every single one because not once has telling that story benefited the teller. They are remarkably consistent and the outcomes, as mentioned above, are as well.

So much, this. To tell your story is to leave yourself insanely vulnerable, because in today's world, you will inevitably be torn to shreds in the court of public opinion. You might be supported by some, but you'll be doubted by many. And every expression of doubt is like a knife being thrust into you. Not to mention the risk of retaliation by the accused. The knowledge that your case may end up being dismissed, because... these people are smart, and they do their utmost best to leave no evidence behind. So unless you can convince many other broken and scared and hurting people to come forward and corroborate your story... It takes an incredibly strong, brave person to come forward, and for every one that does, there are many, many more hiding.

Yes, why? Why can’t we discuss the truthful, horrible things that go on with our beloved Disney? I said I Love Disney, but I do not like what they, as a corporation, support. How they let horrible crimes against children go on and on and on? Why isn’t it healthy to discuss and sure our feelings? Or do you feel it should all continue to be kept under wraps because it makes you uncomfortable? How would You like it if it were you, or a child you loved? One of the most horrific and egregious acts any human being can do is to harm a child for life. Anyone who sided with or wishes to cover the truth is in league with those who commit the actual act. There is no shade of grey when it comes to child sex abuse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter