Artist Point and Dining Plan

pjhootch

DIS Veteran
We are going to have the regular dining plan on this trip. Tell me about Artist Point and any experiences or tips that might be useful since we are using 2 TS credits for this meal. I realize there are no starters available on the dining plan, so some of us may do the prix fixe menu to enjoy appetizers. I assume my daughter will just go straight for the salmon entree instead.

Is there anything to avoid in particular? Anything to make sure we try or don't miss?

Thanks

My husband and I both has the dinner specials and I'm sorry to say they were terrible! my husband had Wild Boar which was tough as nails and I had Scallops which had enough sand in them to start a beach! we mentioned them to the waiter and he said he was sorry & took them back....I SWEAR the brought the same ones back! same awful food! we've eaten at the bar a couple of times and had great food...the restaurant not so much. It just irritated me because we used our last credits there. If you eat there I wish you all the luck...we might have just caught them at a bad time

My husband and I both has the dinner specials and I'm sorry to say they were terrible! my husband had Wild Boar which was tough as nails and I had Scallops which had enough sand in them to start a beach! we mentioned them to the waiter and he said he was sorry & took them back....I SWEAR the brought the same ones back! same awful food! we've eaten at the bar a couple of times and had great food...the restaurant not so much. It just irritated me because we used our last credits there. If you eat there I wish you all the luck...we might have just caught them at a bad time

Man that sounds awful. I'm sorry to hear the scallops were gritty because they are one of my favorite things. I hope we have better luck. How long ago was your experience? Maybe it has been a while and we will get a better spin of the roulette wheel. :-)

I've never had a bad meal there. Love almost everything. I did have the boar once and it was great for us. We love the place. Always get a table in the main room so you can see the murals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!