Artist Point Character Meal

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
1) The STRONG rumor is that Artist Point (AP) will again have a character breakfast.
2) They once had a Pooh breakfast, but canceled it some time ago.
3) No one is talking about which characters for AP, but it does look like this will happen.

We will be staying at WL in November and I would love to do a character Malala at the hotel. I hope it’s true.

Wow, interesting! Honestly, why not?? Since the restaurant sits empty during the day....they might as well make it a character breakfast/brunch. As long as they don't touch dinner, im happy (as AP is my #1 fave restaurant!).

A character meal would be cool but you have to wonder do they plan on fixing their totally inconsistent service? One meal absolute perfection the next time you wonder if your at a bad McDonalds ( well al McDonalds are bod )

A character meal would be cool but you have to wonder do they plan on fixing their totally inconsistent service? One meal absolute perfection the next time you wonder if your at a bad McDonalds ( well al McDonalds are bod )
Its unfortunate that you had that experience. That can happen anywhere though. I've heard that complaint from almost every restaurant in Disney (both reg and signature level). I've been to AP a few times and had excellent food and service. I agree that consistent service would be ideal....but in the restaurant world, any incident (no matter how small) can mess things up for the rest of the night, like a domino effect. It happens. Now if you're dealing with a server who's simply rude,clueless or forgetful, well that's a different story.

Oh wow. That would be awesome! And if the breakfast food is as good as the dinner food, even better!! I hope the characters are dressed in their "wilderness" gear like the character meet and greets in Frontierland!

Oh wow. That would be awesome! And if the breakfast food is as good as the dinner food, even better!! I hope the characters are dressed in their "wilderness" gear like the character meet and greets in Frontierland!
that would be awesome!

Oh that would be awesome. Our favorite breakfast is Trattoria el Fortno, good food and fun characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!