Artist Point or Le Cellier?

4firsttimes

Earning My Ears
Any opinions on this choice for family with 4 kids ages 7-13? We are staying at WL and have eaten (and enjoyed) Artist Point before. I'm just wondering if we should branch out. Any suggestions appreciated!!

Le Cellier is very good and it will be a little less expensive. It also has the advantage of being in the theme park, so you can schedule it for the night you see Illuminations (or schedule a late lunch and then go over for Fantasmic). (Did you know you can walk from MGM to Epcot - and end up not far from Canada?)

I haven't eaten at Artist's Point, my husband and father have. He (the DH) says the food is a little better at Artist's Point (but a little more expensive) and the atmosphere a little nicer. It has the advantage of being in your hotel, so you can choose a late dinner or schedule on a day when you want to go to the pool....

So my suggestion would be to look at your schedule and try and figure out which end of WDW you want to be at. Both restaurants are good and I would expect to be disappointed by either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter