Artist point storybook dining

garnwr32229

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to storybook dining at artist point recently? Im looking for a recent review. It looks like they changed the soup from squash to mushroom (I’m not a mushroom person so this bums me out). We are eating the Saturday and my kids are looking forward to it so I’m not going to cancel it. But do they sub out appetizers like the soup for the kids appetizer or not? I guess it’s not that big of a deal I was just looking forward to the squash soup.

We were there last week. We didn't ask to sub out any appetizers so I can't answer that question for you. It was our least favorite meal of the week as far as the food went. However, it was nice to do once for the character meets and the kids enjoyed the transformation potion, their appetizer plate, and the dopey dessert.

Haven't been there too recently. My sister and I ate there on March 29th. As far as the meal goes, it was just okay for us. I had the squash soup, and I thought it was a little too sweet. Reminded me of liquified pumpkin pie. I prefer a more savory squash soup. The other apps were just meh. For our main courses I had the seafood stew, which I don't see on the menu anymore, there's a beef stew listed instead, and my sister had the prime rib. Both were acceptable, but nothing to rave about. I wrote a review with some pics on my most recent dining report. I think it's a one and done for us.

Has anyone been to storybook dining at artist point recently? Im looking for a recent review. It looks like they changed the soup from squash to mushroom (I’m not a mushroom person so this bums me out). We are eating the Saturday and my kids are looking forward to it so I’m not going to cancel it. But do they sub out appetizers like the soup for the kids appetizer or not? I guess it’s not that big of a deal I was just looking forward to the squash soup.

I heard a review video where the person said the server brought him extra of something else when he didn't want the shrimp.

I LOVED it. I have nothing to compare it to. But I'm sold on character dining and Disney.

We were there on May 20th for the first time, food was not bad but also not anything to write home about. Character interaction was good however probably would not be going back unless the menu changes again

Anyone know if it would be possible for my picky 10 year old to order off the kids menu? I really want to do this but I don’t think she will eat the food on the adult menu and I would hate to spend $55 on food we throw away. I’m wondering if I should just cancel.

We went when it first opened back up and felt the food was disappointing. Our kids barely ate and although the presentation was beautiful, the food was just okay.

Anyone know if it would be possible for my picky 10 year old to order off the kids menu? I really want to do this but I don’t think she will eat the food on the adult menu and I would hate to spend $55 on food we throw away. I’m wondering if I should just cancel.
Im in the same exact boat coming up so I asked this myself and received some sarcastic answers .... however what I have read so far seems to be that they will do an adult portion of the kids menu item upon request. We shall see in a few days!

Im in the same exact boat coming up so I asked this myself and received some sarcastic answers .... however what I have read so far seems to be that they will do an adult portion of the kids menu item upon request. We shall see in a few days!

We did this and I was charged the full adult price but they brought her the kid appetizers and a huge portion of buttered noodles and broccolini. Definitely worked for us. We really enjoyed this dinner but the highlight of or dining was Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno on the boardwalk.

We were there in March. Food was ok except for desserts which were way to sweet. Character interaction was fine. But we won’t return. What they did to the old Artist point was unforgivable. And back then they didn’t take TIW. Annoying as all other character meals do.

We were there in March. Food was ok except for desserts which were way to sweet. Character interaction was fine. But we won’t return. What they did to the old Artist point was unforgivable. And back then they didn’t take TIW. Annoying as all other character meals do.

We dined here last week. The character interaction was good but the food was meh. DS had the prime rib and I had the beef stew. The appetizers and desserts were okay. I liked the mushroom soup. This is a once and done for us.

We were there last week and our server was excellent. It was no problem to customize a meal for my gluten-intolerant 11 year old so she had something that was safe and that she actually wanted to eat! I know that he also offered substitutions to the table next to us that had some young "Disney adults".

Is the interaction with the Queen still awesome? Would you compare the food to Akershush (which we found meh)?

We found the meal to be much better food that Akershus. Akershus was great for the princess interaction, but the food was our least favorite. I will say the Storybook food was a little different so if you are picky, it might not be your favorite. Storybook and Trattoria dinner were our best meals!

We went there a few weeks ago. The food wasn’t the best but it was very entertaining. The character interaction was very fun. There were some fun touches like the kids magic potion and the adult drinks were delicious. My two children ages 17 and 13 are the gnocchi and liked it but they didn’t like the sauce and vegetables. They were hungry afterward. I enjoyed the chicken dish and my husband found the beef to be ok at best. The apps were really not great for my family but the mushroom soup was delicious. The apps are very small. The desserts were fun but my younger daughter didn’t like anything so they brought her a Mickey ice cream bar. They were very accommodating so I would imagine they would give you more of something if you ask. It was a one and done for us but I am glad we went there. It was memorable but the food isn’t the best. Enjoy your meal if you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter