As a DVC member, do you still do cash rooms at the resorts on occasion?

I probably will this year. We bought APs, and as god as my witness, we will milk those babies for all they're worth! I have plans for every available point, and then some.

We have used DVC discounted cash nights a few times over the years. We did a 3 or 4 night trip at Christmas one year and could get 2 nights on points, but all nights weren't available on points, so we did the 25% discounted cash rooms to finish out our trips. A few times at HH we've done Saturday night on cash because of the higher weekend points. Although we've had APs several times, we have never been lucky enough to get a room using the discount. We are still tied to a school calendar for our trips.

We pay cash at DL, mostly because my husband is military and it’s a great discount. If he wasn’t military we prob wouldn’t go unless there was an amazing discount.

We have used DVC discounted cash nights a few times over the years. We did a 3 or 4 night trip at Christmas one year and could get 2 nights on points, but all nights weren't available on points, so we did the 25% discounted cash rooms to finish out our trips. A few times at HH we've done Saturday night on cash because of the higher weekend points. Although we've had APs several times, we have never been lucky enough to get a room using the discount. We are still tied to a school calendar for our trips.

I wasn't aware DVC members get 25% discount on cash bookings.

We don't if we have nights and no points we tend to go stay at other places we might like to stay like Universal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter