As the Ticker Turns...the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

I'm so proud! Those are some serious changes!!!

Thanks! I've actually kept it at AoA since that post! I think the only thing that *might* make me change is if my tax refund is bigger than expected. Lol.

Poly still hasn't changed for us in August!!! How is everyone?

Doing well! I took a personal day today and finished the cleaning and purging in my apartment! It feels almost new again!! :)

You can see my changing saga a few posts back. LOL. I'm at AoA in a LM room for August!

Pas, this summer it's Beach in Ft Lauderdale then DL! Something different. But going to WDW next Nov/Dec to see Christmas decorations. 2 firsts for us this year!

Yay for Canadian ticket discount! Got our DL tix, now have to buy the WDW tickets before offer exp end of Feb. 25% off.
Nice! I'd love to do DL! And Christmas at WDW is so amazing!

Poly still hasn't changed for us in August!!! How is everyone?
I've got two Poly CL trips too! Just booked early August :) And we have March rapidly approaching :)

I couldn't resist. I'm back at CBR. It's my Disney Home. So at this point unless THEY change me, I'm there.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oops. Changed again.

Back to AoA and a LM room. It's definitely looking like this new probable DVC building will be going on at CBR by August, and I don't want to deal with that. I'm not a fan of the other mods, and unless a new sale comes out, deluxe is out of the price range. So... AoA it is.

Oops. Changed again.

Back to AoA and a LM room. It's definitely looking like this new probable DVC building will be going on at CBR by August, and I don't want to deal with that. I'm not a fan of the other mods, and unless a new sale comes out, deluxe is out of the price range. So... AoA it is.
I saw that and you are wise to steer clear of construction! I am not a fan of construction walls and noise at all. That said, I don't have a lot of CBR love (stayed during cheer week once...oops), but POR/POFQ look lovely and get rave reviews

I saw that and you are wise to steer clear of construction! I am not a fan of construction walls and noise at all. That said, I don't have a lot of CBR love (stayed during cheer week once...oops), but POR/POFQ look lovely and get rave reviews

I'm a CBR girl through and through. Don't care for New Orleans or that theme, so FQ is out. Stayed in mansions at POR once and felt like i was in my grandmother's stuffy house and the bayou section creeps me out - ick! And I stayed at CSR once, NEVER AGAIN. So for mods it's always been CBR for me. But not with the major stuff that will likely be going on (demolishing multiple buildings, building this probably multi-story ickiness, etc.).

So I'll give the "value plus" which is what I've heard AoA referred to as a try.

Unless they come out with a really good sale that makes a deluxe affordable for me. LOL.

I'm a CBR girl through and through. Don't care for New Orleans or that theme, so FQ is out. Stayed in mansions at POR once and felt like i was in my grandmother's stuffy house and the bayou section creeps me out - ick! And I stayed at CSR once, NEVER AGAIN. So for mods it's always been CBR for me. But not with the major stuff that will likely be going on (demolishing multiple buildings, building this probably multi-story ickiness, etc.).

So I'll give the "value plus" which is what I've heard AoA referred to as a try.

Unless they come out with a really good sale that makes a deluxe affordable for me. LOL.

I don't know when you last stayed at POR mansions, but a few years ago the rooms were gutted and refurbed. Not stuffy at all anymore.

I hadn't heard they are putting DVC at a moderate :sad2: Ugh. I think they are ruining the resorts now the way they are adding DVC units. With both Poly and WL adding bungalows and taking half the resort rooms turning them into DVC. Makes me sad. Before DVC buildings were seperate and didn't impinge on original resort. But now.....

And we ch-ch-changed from Poly.....I just can't stray from BWI...not during F&G. Plus everytime we go to Poly we find it pretty but :crowded:

I have to agree with you on BWI
:hug: thanks Sheila. I have become a total Crescent Lake convert.

We love Poly, but BWI is best location for F&G for sure. YC/BC is great too. Love SAB.
Yes!!! YC/BC is awesome as well. You can't beat any of the Epcot resorts. I love the Grand as well, and DH had a wonderful stay in November but the monorail to Epcot is somewhat of a pain to us when we know we could've just walked there lol

:hug: thanks Sheila. I have become a total Crescent Lake convert.

Yes!!! YC/BC is awesome as well. You can't beat any of the Epcot resorts. I love the Grand as well, and DH had a wonderful stay in November but the monorail to Epcot is somewhat of a pain to us when we know we could've just walked there lol
I agree with you! The Epcot Resorts and Crescent Lake are lovely. :flower:
We're booked at BWI in Oct. Can't wait!:yay:

I'm so torn I booked BC since we have never stayed there but I keep hearing BWI calling to me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!