Ascension Day crowds in May?

CanoeRower

Earning My Ears
I am going on a bus tour through Europe in May 2020 and have a full day in Paris on May 21. Because I have been to Paris before and exstensively toured it and will likely be tired of city touring at the end of the trip, I wanted to go to DLP that day. And I thought it would be great because it's a Thursday in May so crowds should be nil.

WRONG. I found out that's a public holiday called Ascension Day. So how bad are crowds on this day?

Also, is it really possible to just buy your ticket at home and print it out and take the printout to the gate to get admission? No waiting in line?

As it's a bank holiday in many European countries, plus a lot of people take or have to take the Friday off as well, it's a very good time for short getaways. So yes, be prepared for crowds, not summer busy, though. The weather will be really nice that time of year.

And to your next question, yes you can print and bring your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!