ASM vs. BestWestern in DD

drewsmom

Earning My Ears
My family (2 preschoolers, 2 sets of moms and dads and grandparents) is going to WDW in August. Right now we have reservations both at ASMu and at BestWestern Resort in DD. We have a total of 7 adults and two kids. We are leaning toward keeping the BestW reservations because we like the queen beds there and the interior corridors, also the location at DD but we get three rooms at ASMu for just a little more than the cost of two (thanks to mousesavers!) at BestW. We figured the kids would like the ASMu but the BestW sounds more peaceful at the end of a long day! Anyone whose stayed at either/or both, your feedback would be most appreciated!

I have not stayed at Best Western, but I have stayed at the All Stars. I would always choose an true on site Disney Hotel, like the All Stars before any others. Does Best Western give you early entry? Also, in my opinion, the All Stars has the best bus service of all the disney hotels, and trust me I've stayed at almost all of them.

for early entry mornings since it is one of the official Downtown Walt Disney World hotels. They had the dates for their early entry mornings inside the parks up on the hotel website when I was on there earlier if you're interested. I haven't stayed here either but do remember some positive reviews for this hotel if you would like to do a search on the board and since you mentioned you're leaning towards there. Hope you have a nice vaction.

No two families have the same travel preferences, but I prefer the hotels in the DD area, over any of the AS resorts. The rooms are bigger, the beds are bigger and there are full service restaurants. The kids don't care where they are, as long as they are in WDW! However, if the cost is a big factor and you're getting a great deal, go with whatever gives you the most spending money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter