ASMo check in ?

la79al

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan waaaay in advance. The plan is for DH to drive me and the kids to ASMo and either help us check in and then take us to the parks or just drop us off at ASMo so we can get checked in and catch a bus. I have a few questions. 1) Will he have to pay to park at the resort if he is only there for about an hour? He will be keeping the car all week while we are at DW. 2) We can do online check in and request bed rails, right? 3) Can we drop a cooler of food and our luggage before we head to the parks? I'm just trying to figure out the fastest way to get us in and out to a park with the assumption that we won't return until late at night. TIA

1) You shouldn't be charged because the car's not being kept overnight, but keep an eye on your folio.
2) I don't think the bed rails will be delivered until you request them from housekeeping. You may want to call to make sure it's noted on the reservation.
3) Yes, but I can't remember if the value resorts have limited hours for luggage assistance. It's been a long time since I stayed at one. You can probably double check at check in how late you can grab your luggage.

Luggage Assistance is staffed 24/7. They don't transport luggage during approximately the same hours as DME, but you can pick it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts