At par - split rezzies

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
I was thinking of switching my 14 nights at the AS (Sept 9-23) to 2 nights at Port Orleans Riverside and 12 at AS. For the at par deal you need at minimum of 4 nights. The CM said I would have to have a minimum of 4 nights at each resort. Any idea if this is correct? As long as I'm staying on Disney property for 14 nights why can't the rezzie be broken down into 2 nights and 12 night stays? Also you must reserve by July 31st for the at par deal - but can you modify afterwards?

Disney will consider this two separate ressies and the CM probably cannot input the Can at par rate into the computer without meeting the requirements of the ressie. Therefore you will need to stay the minimum 4 nights at PO to get that rate. It would be a lot of hassle for just the two nights, so I would go for the four nights anyways.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter