At Vero now, need some help

ilovecoasters

DIS Veteran
DS15 and I just checked in today. There are 40 mph winds on the beach with airborne shells. Ouch. Like most of Florida, crazy weather rolling in tomorrow. Our airboat ride for tomorrow was cancelled. Unlikely to have the campfire. We are only here three days and I need to try and salvage the time my son and I have here. Any suggestions?

Take a ride to the Kennedy Space Center or WDW. Friends of ours faced a similar situation and called the front desk and within minutes changed their ressie to WDW,

Our last trip there the love bugs were bad enough to cover the doors completely and the pool in a solid blanket even with frequent skimming. It did put a damper but nothing we couldn't work through. But I could see how a 15 y/o might not want to hang out in the room and public areas. See if the resort has some indoor activities planned due to the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter