Atlanta 10 Miler & 5K DISMeet

Have any of you gotten the email confirmation you are supposed to bring to number pickup? I am getting the emails on race instructions and participant guide and it says next week you will get your confirmation email but i think we need them by tomorrow. Anyways i have not gotten anything (and yes i checked my spam folder and not seeing it). Did you guys get a confirmation email recently?

No specific email, but there is a link to confirm registration. It tells me I’m in but, “no bib assigned.” And it also says bibs will be assigned “dynamically” when we pick it up, and that everyone will self seed. Very different from past years. Like they aren’t quite ready!

ok well i have that same thing. Yes when i confirm registration it has me listed so that is good. I thought they might send a QRC code like Hot Chocolate does. At least I am not alone.

They've been playing with that "dynamic" bib assignment. As long as they actually bring enough bibs this time (decatur 4 miler I'm looking at you) its cools. The self seeding will make it more crowded at the start, but most people usually steer clear of A at least.

My daughter 'decorated' me for the race. She gets a kick out of it and I have to admit: those fingernails make you feel fast!

2 shiny pinky fingernails:

And a henna tattoo (obviously with the henna still on):

See y'all tomorrow!

Attachments

• 1571440367856.png
    1571440367856.png
    527.2 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!