• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention CarolynNC

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
Hi! My family and I will be driving from NY this summer with our pet. Our plan is to spend the night in NC.. Do you know of any clean pet-friendly hotels on the way to Univ. We heard of some bad experiences and don't want to rely on the web .Thanks.

I sure wish I did. When I drive I do it in one day. I take my dog to the beach with me and he likes the Amerisuite but that's too far out of the way if you're going down I-95.

I did a quick AAA search for pet friendly hotels and used Fayetteville as the city. It shows Comfort Inn I-95, Holiday Inn I-95, Radisson Prince Charles, and Red Roof Inn. I've never stayed at any of these but you could check out their web sites and then ask the rest of the board posters. The Comfort Inn is listed as a 2 diamond and the others are listed as 3 diamond.

I think I remember seeing some discussions of hotel stops posted on the transportation board. I didn't read any so I don't know if they addressed the pet issue.

Wish I could help.

Carolyn

You already have helped! Thanks. I'm still kinda new at this and didn't realize there even was a transportation board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter