Attention Please.....Those that have recently returned from WDW!

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
Please provide us with trip report links over here

I was just over at the trip report board (hunting for more of Scratch's & SuAnne's reports) and guess what I find? Or maybe the question is how long did it take me to find Scratches post:o ,
and I found part of Mortlives' report but I'm missing one of the day??? I didn't even know she was back yet:o

:jester: ok guys :p I'm only joking, not really ranting. but please post the links here on the Canadian board too. So we can read them in order. Ok

Okay... now I'm feeling guilty that I didn't get to my AKL part of my report over the weekend. I promise I'll get at it tomorrow and post a link to it. Can't do it tonight...you know those priorities.... like Paradise Hotel!:smooth:

my next installment I promise to link!

Scratch
:smooth:

Now back to the DVC paperwork!

Sign here, date there, notorize here, give away your first born there!LOL

Originally posted by Scratch42
Sign here, date there, notorize here, give away your first born there!LOL

If you give her away you won't need DVC anymore:p lol!

I'll be able to do and see everything I want!LOL

I'm not doing it just for her:rolleyes:

I'm a Julie wanna be; to roam the streets of MK et al, and not have to hear "Do we have to go in here! Do we have to do that!"LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter