Attraction Soundtracks

hauntedcity

DIS Veteran
Over on MouseAge.com, they have twice mentioned "unauthorized" attractions sountracks, for anniversaries of PotC and HM. I've tried looking for these using the big search engines, small search engines, two different file swapping systems and ... no luck.

I already own several park soundtracks and the Pirates soundtrack that you can buy from the parks, but I would just LOVE to hear some of the rare tracks on these albums!

If anyone could help point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it! Please PM me with any info.

Thanks!

Try soundofmagic.com and live365.com (search for Disney):earsboy:

Live365.com has at LEAST the following (I Like to listen while I'm on these boards)

1. Park Hopper Radio various, ambient, soundtracks parkhopperradio CD

Live Disney theme park audio from WDW and DLR. You'll feel like you're on vacation and actually park hopping!

2. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 1 various, soundtracks, other torg0 FM

An Evening At Epcot-Illuminations Reflections Of Earth

3. Sorcerer Radio: WDW various, other, international sorcerer1 FM

Walt Disney World Resort Music & Resort TV

4. Visions Fantastic soundtracks, ambient, various disneylandsource FM

Classic DL Attractions w/ a Twist

5. Radio Buena Vista soundtracks, new age, international andyjazzjune FM

Now playing: Attraction soundtracks and background music from the WDW theme parks.

6. INTERCOT Radio various, other, ambient intercot FM

Music and rare tracks from Disney's theme parks including Walt Disney World & Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter