Attraction Tickets Direct UK - shipping to Australia?

ozliz

DIS Veteran
anyone in Australia used Attraction Tickets Direct UK for their WDW or other tickets (Orlando, New York or anywhere else)? They have an international shipping charge but there are WDW 21 day ultimate tickets on this site that would make the shipping charge worth it. The reviews are OK - most of the bad ones are from people that didn’t do their research on prices, how the tickets work, etc.

I just cannot justify the extra price is an annual pass but want a little longer on my ticket so can go back into the parks after the cruise. So annoying that Australians never get WDW special offers.

anyone in Australia used Attraction Tickets Direct UK for their WDW or other tickets (Orlando, New York or anywhere else)? They have an international shipping charge but there are WDW 21 day ultimate tickets on this site that would make the shipping charge worth it. The reviews are OK - most of the bad ones are from people that didn’t do their research on prices, how the tickets work, etc.

I just cannot justify the extra price is an annual pass but want a little longer on my ticket so can go back into the parks after the cruise. So annoying that Australians never get WDW special offers.

Did you ever find out about the above?? Im looking at buying the 21 Uk ticket.... as its a considerable discount. They can post ticket to Family in UK, but give you the numbers to activate online. My only concern is when the tickets connects to my bands/accom/disney experience ..... it will notify that we are in Oz??? and not a resident of UK???

We have booked UK packages from here in OZ several times. Never had any issues at WDW checking in or using the tickets at the parks.

I was also looking at the UK tickets. We are going to be staying a total of 16 days in WDW and the 10 day ticket just isn't going to suit us. Good to hear that you didn't have any problems Mickeyd78 :)

Did you book these packages direct with Disney? Or use a reseller?
When we booked our UK tickets (14 day Ultimate) for last years trip, we used a reseller as they will ship to Australia but Disney doesn’t. We used Orlando Attraction Tickets but ATD, Floridatix and others will also ship to Australia.
Don’t forget the 14 day Universal Explorers as well.
All the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!