attractions you've never done..

It took me 7 trips to finally make it to Tom Sawyer island . A nice relaxing break from the crowds . Finally saw the Canadian film after 9 trips. Rides hmmm
Kali river rapids at AK.

I have a few missing experiences, some of which I'm ashamed to admit here:

Mission Space
F!
Primeval Whirl
Never seen any of the shows at DAK, despite spending countless hours there and it being a favorite park. :duck:

Haven't seen the bird show (any form) or done the animal trails at AK or Kali River Rapids.

Tom Sawyer, was on the list, but did finally go in January! Splash, ToT and RnR was a year before (RnR off my list...lol. ToT and Splash are now two of my favorites).

The only thing I have never done is the attraction that opened up less than a month after my last trip ended: Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad.

We have an app that we like to use to keep track of what all we do each day when we visit the parks. In 2017, which was my first ever week-long Disney vacation (after a lifetime of a day here or there or a long weekend), we set out to do each attraction at least once during the trip: rides, shows, and movies. We ended up not accomplishing that goal because our trip got cut short by a day and a half thanks to a hurricane (Irma maybe?). In 2018 when we returned for another week-long trip to close out that AP, we hit all the stuff we missed the year before, plus riding the new stuff in Toy Story Land. On trips this past fall and early winter we managed to ride the new Star Wars stuff and see the new movies in Epcot, catching us up. So all that is left is MMRR in Hollywood Studios.

In MK, nothing!

In AK, only thing we’ve never done is the indoor M&G with Mickey. Oops! ETA: Actually never done Kali!! Obviously I pretend it doesn’t exist so forgot to even list it! No desire to walk around (or ride back to my hotel) soaking wet, and many reviews proclaim it underwhelming as compared to similar rides at other parks.

In Epcot, we allowed Ellen to expire without ever doing (WAY too much time to invest in that) and have never seen the Canada film.

Now HS is a different story, since we haven’t been since TSL or Galaxy’s Edge opened! Throw in MMRR and we are way behind!!

@GADisneyDad14 I’m shocked!! You’re selling yourself short! If you love AK (as I do!) you MUST put at least one of the shows on your list for your next trip! Now that Burudika band is gone, you’ll have some free time :(

Last edited:
we've been enough times that we've done all the previous attractions.
Did many M&Gs when the kids were small, now rarely do them except for Micky & Minnie.
Saw a few minutes of the UP! show and walked out. Haven't seen the revised version and probably won't.
Haven't made it to MMRR or RoTR. Would have in April, but now hoping for October.

I have a kind of long list, as we have never done the "kiddie" rides in fantasyland; ie: Dumbo, the roller coaster, carousel,
and only saw the indoor Mickey Mouse show. For some reason, I can't think of the name of it.
No astro oribiter or race cars. Never been to TSI either.
Wow, it seems like we have missed a lot, so I guess I will put them on my bucket list. I always wanted to try Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh, but never seemed to do it. Thanks, OP, this helps me realize there are many experiences I have missed over the years, and I intend to try them all:)

Our last trip in 2017, my son made it our family goal for that trip to do everything at MK at least 1 time, which we did (and then some). As others have said, have not done all the meet n greets now that the kids are older, but there are not too many things on our list we have not done. Most of what we have not done would have to be in the World Showcase as we typically don't spend/waste time there when in Epcot. Outside of the new things since 2017, we have done everything !

Astro orbitor, I used to have intentions to ride it, but the older I get it doesn’t appeal to me in any way, too spinny for me these days! I also have never seen the China film, Im afraid with the 360 vision that it will make me sea sick, the old Canada film use to bother me!

American Adventure and I've tried to do it our last 2 trips. The show is an hour long so it's tough to get there right as the show is starting. It's a LONG walk around the lake so you really have to time it. My wife has already seen it and was unimpressed so it's a tough sell too.

MK: (We're DLR vets - anything we've done there but not at WDW is italicized.) Astro Orbiter, Tea Cups, Tomorrowland Speedway, Carousel, Liberty Square Riverboat, Magic Carpets, Tom Sawyer Island, Tiki Room, Main Street Vehicles, Railroad, Enchanted Tales with Belle

AK: Primeval Whirl (won't do it - I'm pretty sure it would make me sick and it's not worth the risk), Triceratops Spin, Kali (because I've heard GRR at DCA is better and we've never wanted to be wet in the FL humidity), the Up! Bird show

HS: SWGE (wasn't open) - though we've been to DLR's. Still haven't been on ROTR though! :( Also MMRR - also wasn't open. And we've never seen the WDW F!, though we've seen DL's many times. VOTLM show

EP: Turtle Talk with Crush

I guess a lot of this will be on the list for our next trip! ;)

Until recently we had never seen Country Bear Jamboree. It was dreadful but we ended up laughing with the crowds, because, well laughter is contagious. We still laugh about how bad it was now. Added value?!😉
We hadn’t visited Tom Sawyer’s Island for years, but we explored it in December and it was a nice relaxing half an hour or so.
I have never visited the Tiki Room.

Are there any attractions you have managed to skip by and never do on your trips to DW?

For me, I have never been to Tom Sawyer Island and I didn't even know there was anything inside the America pavilion in Epcot!
Tom Sawyer Island is a nice way to get away from things for a hour or so.

There's a lovely exhibition centre inside the American Pavilion that's worth seeing. The main show is interesting, but, that's about it.
I've actually been upstairs in the American pavillion building. It's very lovely up there.

I think I've managed to do everything at WDW at least once. There are things I'm not bothered about doing again, Astro Orbitron for example.

Tell a lie, I've never seen the Playhouse Disney show, for obvious reasons and as I'll never have grandchildren, I'll probably never do it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter