attractions you've never done..

We have been going at least every other year since 1982, in the past 5 or 6 years at least once a year and some years 3 times and there are still a number of things we haven't done.

MK - we haven't done most of the kid's rides don't know why we didn't do them when my kid was a kid but we just didn't. We haven't done Magic Carpets, Dumbo, Teacups, Astro Orbitor, Carousel, Laugh Floor, Tiki Room and up until last Oct. Small World (that one I was proud of). We haven't done any of the formal meet and greets, back when my kid was a kid, the characters just kind of roamed around and he probably met all of them. Oh and we haven't done Enchanted Tales with Belle. I don't see us doing most of those any time in the future except maybe the Carousel.

AK - we haven't done anything in Dino Land, we just walk through it. We did the bird show before it was Up but not since. We have never been on the train to the kid's part (can't remember the name of it). No character meet and greets.

HS - Mickey & Minnie's run away train and the new Astro thing in TSL are the only things I can think of there. M&M wasn't open the last time we went and my son doesn't do spinning things. I will most likely do both on my next solo trip. I met Chewie but we haven't met any of other characters there.

Epcot - Mission Space and Turtle Talk are the only things I can think of we haven't done there. Won't ever do Mission Space. No meet and greets. Oh, we haven't see the new movies but saw all the old ones.

So basically most of what we haven't done are kid's type things, since my kid is just shy of 40 I don't see us doing those. There are a lot of things we won't do again - RRC, Star Tours, probably EE, Kali River Rapids (I don't like getting wet) and my son has nerve damage in in spine so RRC and EE hurt, Star Tours makes us both sick.

American Adventure and I've tried to do it our last 2 trips. The show is an hour long so it's tough to get there right as the show is starting. It's a LONG walk around the lake so you really have to time it. My wife has already seen it and was unimpressed so it's a tough sell too.
American adventure is 29 minutes long :)

looks like there's still so much people haven't done!

forgot to add Fantasmic to my list! We don't tend to do HS at night so always miss it.. is it worth it?

@Disney Frenhines We did the Disney Junior show purely for the sake of completing all attractions and shows. :) We were two late-30-somethings with no kids. If nothing else, it was a nice break from the heat. But it was also kind of fun to be around the little kids and watch them get into the show.

We did Enchanted Tales With Belle for that reason and even though I don't think we need to do it again unless we're taking our relatives' kiddos, I'm not sorry we did because it was the cutest thing ever.

Turtle Talk with Crush is another one like that, but that's a don't miss attraction to me that I have to hit on every trip. It's like Kids Say the Darnedest Things and Crush is always hilarious. Always leave it with a smile on my face.

We did Enchanted Tales With Belle for that reason and even though I don't think we need to do it again unless we're taking our relatives' kiddos, I'm not sorry we did because it was the cutest thing ever.
Yeah - forgot about that one. Now that I think about it I would say it wasn't worth the wait - and we had fastpasses.

Are there any attractions you have managed to skip by and never do on your trips to DW?

For me, I have never been to Tom Sawyer Island and I didn't even know there was anything inside the America pavilion in Epcot!

It took us several trips, but we did finally get to Tom Sawyer Island!

Astro Orbiter

That's still on my list!

looks like there's still so much people haven't done!

forgot to add Fantasmic to my list! We don't tend to do HS at night so always miss it.. is it worth it?

DS and I finally did Fantasmic last trip. I'd say it worth doing once, but not I something I’ll go back to every time.

Lots of people mentioned the Epcot movies, and I think we've done them all now, but that took us a while too. Our last trip was kind of laid back, and we enjoyed having time for those.

There are lots of character meets and several shows we’ve skipped, and we’ve done some of Toy Story Land and Pandora, but not everything yet. We also haven’t been since Galaxy‘s Edge opened!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!