Audio file of Ship Horn?

twilag

Earning My Ears
Could someone please post the link to an audio file of the ship's horn? I lost all my links in a computer crash and I am trying to edit my Disney Cruise videos....I'd love to add that sound on at the beginning!

Thanks!

Originally posted by twilag
Could someone please post the link to an audio file of the ship's horn? I lost all my links in a computer crash and I am trying to edit my Disney Cruise videos....I'd love to add that sound on at the beginning!

Thanks!

Send an e-mail to apwalters55@comcast.net I have the ship's horn in my files, I should be able to help you out. In the subject line write "Ship's Horn"

Today is our 6 mos out!

I needed to hear that!

Scratch
:wave:

I really appreciate your quick reply....we videotaped quite a bit of footage on our cruise, but I never got a good audio of the horn.
Now, back to playing with this video!

I recently got one of those new fancy cell phones with polyphonic (sp?) ringtones. There is a way, for someone much more computer savvy than me, to take that .wav file and convert it to a ringtone.

Does anyone out there have the ability to accomlish this??

I would love to see the look on people's faces when the horn sounds on my phone.

i am bumping this back up as i too would like to know how to have the horn as my cell phone ring. anybody computer savvy and can tell us how to do it? ppplllleeeeaaasssseeeeee!!!!:tongue: :wave:

If you mean converting the .wav to a .midi, there are programs to push-key into the phone. There's a program called Anvil Studio that you can download and convert it to a polyphonic (mmf) - but do you have the cable for your cell to retrieve it from your computer? You can check out the Howard Forums and look up your provider & cellphone manufacturer for helpful tips on doing it. There are geniuses there who may take the horn audio and convert it for you right over the forum, also. I've been lucky to get help that way. I've got a Motorola t720 with Verizon (totally sucks) so I have to use a hacker program to get the ringtones on it or else pay up to $6 per tone! Anyway, check out the Howard Forums.

Originally posted by SFed
I recently got one of those new fancy cell phones with polyphonic (sp?) ringtones. There is a way, for someone much more computer savvy than me, to take that .wav file and convert it to a ringtone.

Does anyone out there have the ability to accomlish this??

I would love to see the look on people's faces when the horn sounds on my phone.

I would LOVE that - I hope we find someone that knows more that I do so I could do that too. I am afraid I need rather simple instructions.

You will definitely hear it as you leave from Port Canaveral. Also, they sounded the horn in the Bahamas right after someone elses boat sounded theirs...Just to make them jealous from what one of the staffers told us on the Bridge tour.

That may be a good chance to ask them about a certain time, or if they would just sound it for you to be able to record it! How special would that be...getting your own dedicated (not to toot your own horn or anything though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter