Aug 2017 fantasy 7-nt DVC member cruise testing board

poison ivy

DIS Veteran
hello and welcome everyone. For those who need to increase their post count simply hit "reply" and type the word test over and over again until you reach 10 posts. then click under my name to "start a conversation" with me and request to join the FE.

thanks

follow my example below

hello and welcome everyone. For those who need to increase their post count simply hit "reply" and type the word test over and over again until you reach 10 posts. then click under my name to "start a conversation" with me and request to join the FE.

thanks

follow my example below

Hi Karen. You are on your way. You have 3 posts so far, hit post reply and type the word test 7 more times on this thread.

thanks

follow my example below
test

Well, actually, the posts can be on any thread, not just this one.

Hi Shmoo. We did state that on our cruise meet. This thread was set up and linked there solely for convenience since several of our new dis'ers were asking for assistance. Not sure how you wandered over here. I'll change the title to be more specific.

Hi Shmoo. We did state that on our cruise meet. This thread was set up and linked there solely for convenience since several of our new dis'ers were asking for assistance. Not sure how you wandered over here. I'll change the title to be more specific.
No problem. I was just pointing out that, as long as they post SOMEWHERE, it counts. Not necessary to make 10 "test" posts to achieve the goal.

I sorta hang out on the tech board to help newbies with questions, sometimes. :goodvibes

No problem. I was just pointing out that, as long as they post SOMEWHERE, it counts. Not necessary to make 10 "test" posts to achieve the goal.

I sorta hang out on the tech board to help newbies with questions, sometimes. :goodvibes

of course. makes perfect sense. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!