August 2016 Scrapbook Challenge - Back to School Scrappin' - PrincessNancy96 is our Winner!!!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Welcome everyone!

Can't believe its August already and that school has already started for some and is just days away for others. Time to start scrapping those summer memories! :)

All pages 6 x 6 and larger count...have fun!

Total pages completed so far: 261 :cheer2:

Scrappers and Goals: 158

Chae
Concertkatie - 10:cheer2:
eeyoreiscute - 8
jeniferdwn - 15:cheer2:
mommytomrb - 30:cheer2:
PrincessNancy96 - 50:cheer2:
Poppins2000 - 45:cheer2:

Completed Pages

Chae - 3
Concertkatie - 11
jeniferdwn - 20
mommytomrb - 36
Poppins2000 - 47
PrincessNancy96 - 144 :flower:

Leader - :flower:
Completed Goal - :cheer2:

Last edited:
This is going to be a tough month with a lot of crazy work deadlines, but I'm in for 10. Hoping for a snapfish 1 cent print sale soon too!

I need a 1 cent sale soon too Katie!!!

I'm in for 50... I'll have more than that... but I also am on PRN babysitting duty for a friend depending on when another teacher needs her due to medical needs. I can't say no to helping in this situation..

Yay I can get back to some scrapping this month!
please put me down for 30.
completed 6 yesterday.

I am going to try to make a mini album with 8 pages, one for each month of school.
So 8 pages is my goal. I havent scrapped for over a year and a half. It will be all new to me. I just have to find some get up and go!

:welcome: Eeyoreiscute! We are a pretty laid back group here, welcome back to scrapping!!

2 for me today and updated to here...

Glad to see you found the thread @eeyoreiscute!!!

I'm making 30 small albums for one friend (hope to complete by tomorrow) then I need to make 30 more for my DD's classroom and start her school year album...

My list keeps getting longer and longer...

but I am on the board with 6 pages (since each page is 5.75 x 6, I'm counting 2 pages as 1)... but at least I am on the board and going to make a big dent in my totals this month!! I can't wait to get back into regular scrapping for myself after 8/10 when the kiddos are all back in school. (The college kid still has several weeks but he would rather sleep than hang out!)

Please add 48 to my total. I finished the paper bag albums and after further contemplation decided to count every 4 pages as 1 due to size...

I still have 30 more books to do by month's end but they are for PJ's class so I can take my time with them! I plan to work some personal pages in the mix too!! I have first day of schools to take care of too..plus I still need to do PJ's college graduation so I can finish off her college book and start her "school days" new book!

Way to go Nan - you are on fire!!!

7 more for me and updated to here...

got a few pages completed the past few days...please add 6!

great job Nan!

Please add another 46 for me. I finished M's Las Vegas trip book today. He took minimal photos but enough to get 46 PL (6x8) pages! I was shocked... I didn't think he had enough for 20 pages. I did do a lot of journaling since we probably won't get back that way soon.

I still need to put PJ's paper bag albums together this next week. Then I can get back to 12x12 scrapping!!! :)

I am just not inspired! I used to look at pages on 2peas and get a spark. Where do you gals look for a start?

I am going to michaels in a bit for tape as my runners have dried up. Its been awhile since i did this.

I am just not inspired! I used to look at pages on 2peas and get a spark. Where do you gals look for a start?

I am going to michaels in a bit for tape as my runners have dried up. Its been awhile since i did this.

Pinterest is my starting point if I just need some inspiration. I have a ton of saved sketches/LOs to help get my creative juices...

Sorry for delay in posting... had to seek cover for tornados! That came out of no where!! Holy moly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter