August 2017

Mika02

Disney is in my blood
We are going to Disney August 15-21! I'm official at 30 days today and I'm excited. My oldest knows where we are going but my little two doesn't. This will be be the 1st time I will be visiting Disney as a Single Mom. My ex was never a big disney person so I am excited none the less.

Even better this will be the 1st time I will be staying on property! We are staying at PORR in a Royal Guest Room for 4 days with dining and then I just added a last minute 2 day stay with no dining at POP since I couldn't get a flight out til Monday.

Anyone else Travel in August 2017?

Hello, I am going 8/22-8/29.
Going with my daughter- 4, step daughter- 6, step son- 9, my SO and my MIL.
My girls have no idea we are going and planning on surprising them. My stepson and I are making a bunch of shirts to wear. My MIL has made some super adorable outfits for them.
Fast passes booked but having to change one out due to a BOG reservation added late, but I'm looking to get that changed so we shall see.
We are super pumped about the Avatar world!!!

We will be there! August 16-26.... DD 21st birthday is Aug. 18 (her only request for years has been to "drink around the world" for her birthday lol) and my 48th is Aug 21. Party of 7. DH, Myself, DD, her boyfriend, DS and grandma and grandpa.. We are doing a split stay BWV and GF! Haven't been in 12 years!

We will be there! August 16-26.... DD 21st birthday is Aug. 18 (her only request for years has been to "drink around the world" for her birthday lol) and my 48th is Aug 21. Party of 7. DH, Myself, DD, her boyfriend, DS and grandma and grandpa.. We are doing a split stay BWV and GF! Haven't been in 12 years!
My birthday is the 29th!!!! We are doing Chef Mickey that day and flying home.

We will be there Aug 15-23!! So excited!!! Already starting to "prepack".

We will be there Aug 15-23!! So excited!!! Already starting to "prepack".

Lol my Daughter was just about to start packing and realized there was too many days left she would have no clothes to wear until we leave. :D

Lol my Daughter was just about to start packing and realized there was too many days left she would have no clothes to wear until we leave. :D

That is so funny! I'm prepacking some snack food items and all the fun stuff we take on all our Disney trips such as our shoe and sweater organizers we use to organize our room better and the little surprises we give the kids during the trip!

Received the email our magic bands are on their way!

will be at Pop from 24-29 celebrating my DH birthday and bringing 18 months old baby girl for her first Disney trip, the DD and DS have no idea and we will surprise them on the morning we are leaving and we have first time ADR for Sci-Fi and Garden Grill breakfast, hopefully will get a refurbished room at Pop! so excited :woohoo:

That is so funny! I'm prepacking some snack food items and all the fun stuff we take on all our Disney trips such as our shoe and sweater organizers we use to organize our room better and the little surprises we give the kids during the trip!

Received the email our magic bands are on their way!

Great Idea I'm going start packing their Mouse ears and Disney trading pins etc. and I'm tracking my magic bands right now as well because I'm going to hide them from the little ones.

Great Idea I'm going start packing their Mouse ears and Disney trading pins etc. and I'm tracking my magic bands right now as well because I'm going to hide them from the little ones.

We did a surprise trip in 2015 with our littles.... oh that was hard, but we were successful and told them that morning as we left for the airport! This year they know about the trip, but we are keeping the resort a surprise. It's going to be tough tagging the luggage with the magical express tags since two of them can read now!!

Gong 8/22 to 8/29 and we are staying at POP. We received our Magical Express and luggage tags in the mail today !!

Magic bands are here! So are the Magical Express! EXACTLY THREE WEEKS AWAY!!! To early to start packing?! #tooexcited

I called today to see when my Magic Bands were coming and I forget to save the customization on my DH's so they were being held up. They will be shipped within 48 hours.

We will be there 8/25-9/1. Staying at CSR. I cannot wait and this trip cannot come soon enough! Its hard to believe I am under the 2 week mark already!
I hope all of you have amazing trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!