AUGUST 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Cancelling tusker house August 28 at 10:30 with ROL viewing

Just cancelled 8:10 crystal palace for August 28 as well

I just cancelled a Be Our Guest dinner on August 18th at 4:10 p.m. It was for 11 people.

I have an ADR to cancel:

Beaches & Cream Soda Shop Lunch
Date:
Sunday, August 19, 2018
Time: 12:40pm
Guests: 2 Adults

Edit: These past few days have been crazy and I never got around to cancelling! I'll cancel it tomorrow morning - message me tonight (Wednesday 4/11) if you'd like to coordinate!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I am revamping our dining...again haha. I am willing to coordinate canceling the below reservations if someone sees tonight.

2 adults:
Monday Aug 27
Be Our Guest QS Breakfast 9:40AM
Be Our Guest QS Lunch 1:00 PM (not hoarding my daughter booked too)
The Jungle Navigation Co Skipper Canteen 6:15 PM

Tuesday Aug 28
Coral Reef Restaurant Dinner 6:05 PM

I've got a BOG reservation for August 19th, 6:20 pm for 5 people that I'm going to cancel. PM me if you'd like to coordinate!

I have a lunch ressie at BOG, 8/25/18 For 2 guests at 1:15pm that I will be cancelling. Willing to coordinate.

I just canceled an 'Ohana for Wednesday, August 1st. 3 people at 4:55pm.

Last edited:
Just canceling the following:
8/3/18 Rose & Crown 7:55pm
8/4/18 Biergarten 7:05pm
8/5/18 Yak & Yeti 4:30pm
8/6/18 50's Primetime 5:30pm & 7:00pm
8/8/18 Yachtsman 6:40pm

Just cancelled all for 3 people

8/31/18 CRT 2:45 Lunch
8/31/18 CRT 8:15 Breakfast
8/31/18 Crystal Palace 4:30 Dinner
8:/31/18 BOG 10 AM Breakfast
8/31/18 BOG for MNSSHP 6:35 Dinner

planning to cancel Ohana at 6:35 pm, Sunday August 5 for 2 people. Let me know if anyone needs to coordinate.

Last edited:
Several reservations to cancel for 2 families, all for a party of 4 people

Aug. 3 - Be Our Guest at 1:45pm
Aug. 3 - Teppan Edo at 4:50pm
Aug. 3 - Akershus at 6:25pm
Aug. 5 - Be Our Guest at 11:05am
Aug. 6 - Sci Fi Diner at 11:55am
Aug. 13 - 'Ohana at 4:05pm

I have an 8/31 Tusker House @ 8:45 AM for party of 3 to cancel. Happy to coordinate. Message me if interested.

I have a 9:55pm Ohana dinner on August 29. PM me if interested! Canceled 6/19.

Last edited:
I have an 8/31 BOG dinner at 6:30
PM during MNSSHP for 3 people. Party tickets required for entry. PM if you’d like to coordinate. Happy to hold it.

I am going to cancel the following and would be happy to coordinate.
8/21 5:40pm 6 people - royal table
8/22 9:15am 6 people- royal table

Canceling:
Sunday, 8/26 @11:45 Bon Voyage Breakfast (Trattoria al Forno) 4 people
Monday, 8/27 @10:30 Crystal Palace 4 people

PM to coordinate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts